British Speedway Forum
maneacat

Peterborough V Swindon Monday 9/9/19

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

Shall not be happy if I find this is off after driving  30 plus miles each way, especially on the nightmare which is  the A14

Worth the drive Rodders to see 20 blokes standing at the pit gate looking at the track.

• Haha 1

This reminds me of when I had a team to support, weeks and weeks with no speedway (Grand Prixs excluded) and then when there is a meeting you get weather like this.

2 minutes ago, marko said:

This reminds me of when I had a team to support, weeks and weeks with no speedway (Grand Prixs excluded) and then when there is a meeting you get weather like this.

Just said the same to someone. On Jul 15 I said we'd all come back to at the end of the summer with everything being wrong, including the weather; so it has proved. A summer sport cannot have summer off at home, that's ludicrous.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marko said:

Mate everybody keeps saying it, but the powers continue with the Status Quo.

Been a few years since I went to Peterborough.   What happened to the centre"green"?

• Like 1

Where’s the white line? 

Just now, Bagpuss said:

Where’s the white line? 

estate near toys'r'us 

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Where’s the white line? 

where's the crowd!!!

That crowd has got to hurt . 

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

400 punters max !!!

if you include those in the pits!

crap team, bang average track, awful forecast, top of the table side coming, fans disillusioned with the promotion and on TV..... if you expecting anything different that's more shocking

• Like 2