British Speedway Forum
maneacat

Peterborough V Swindon Monday 9/9/19

3 minutes ago, Pob said:

That crowd has got to hurt . 

According to Nigel...

"The weather has had a severe impact on the crowd"...

Nothing else then?... :rolleyes:

What an advert (once again), for the sport (in the UK), live on TV..

My lad plays for an U17 League One Academy and they had more watching them yesterday... :D

Edited by mikebv

This is way to promote speedway..NOT...rubbish stadium that looks like its derelict & No crowd and a gate and go track...Kel and Shouty Nige will have there work cut out to big this one up! 

1 minute ago, hobnob said:

should have been tungate ex

Nah im with the ref on that one. 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Its just not sustainable with crowds like this.

Dosent look as if Hans is anywhere near fit, could have a damaging effect for the Panthers, would like to see him go well in his next rides. 

18 minutes ago, mb1990 said:

Been a few years since I went to Peterborough.   What happened to the centre"green"?

Showground make more money putting marquees on centre green than letting out to speedway. Hence no meetings for the best part of two months and no centre green.

Rosco says there is a rule to allow the referee to put all 4 back no matter where the crash happens.     What rule ?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mark said:

Rosco says there is a rule to allow the referee to put all 4 back no matter where the crash happens.     What rule ?

I doubt Rosco knows the rules! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Must be in a special edition of the rules.... 

15.5.1 Where a heat is stopped, the Referee shall disqualify the rider, who in their opinion is the primary
cause of the stoppage, has indulged in foul, unfair, dangerous or reckless conduct that’s
jeopardised the fair chance of an opponent

Just now, foreverblue said:

I doubt Rosco knows the rules! 

lol im sure if race is stopped after 1st bend someone has to be exc as cause of the stoppage

5 minutes ago, Mark said:

If that is the rule, I've never seen it in action. A rider is always excluded beyond the first bend.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mark said:

I think he is badly mistaken.