British Speedway Forum
maneacat

Peterborough V Swindon Monday 9/9/19

Now we see why rosco stood down from GB before he was pushed terrible call in 15

• Like 3

I like Rosco he is a true speedway man but really that was a howler. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Pete Adams has said in the past that he likes having the first leg at home. Therefore Wolves at home on the first Monday. Ipswich have accepted they are likely to finish fourth so will not have a choice so ride at home on the first Thursday. Poole have agreed to ride at home on the second Monday. They aren't choosing Swindon nor Swindon them. Poole will have second leg either v Wolves or Ipswich depending on whether they get the choice or not. Swindon are at home on the second Thursday. Swindon would have the second leg at home. 

So dates and venues agreed but who plays who still to be decided.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Think that was after Claus was banned for a week. The previous two home matches he’s scored well. Different rider. Let’s see who comes out on top if they face each other in the play offs. I know you have an infatuation with Swindon so no doubt you will be keeping your eye on our results. 

I see he was amazing tonight and he used to ride for Peterborough too! And one of your fans think Douglas who got 18 is no good! Hahaha Hahahahahaha  

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I see he was amazing tonight and he used to ride for Peterborough too! And one of your fans think Douglas who got 18 is no good! Hahaha Hahahahahaha  

It is so much fun winding you up though, ha ha

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

Now we see why rosco stood down from GB before he was pushed terrible call in 15

Yea going 4 points  clear at the top league ..how are you lemon getting on ?

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I like Rosco he is a true speedway man but really that was a howler. 

If someone had got injured  chasing a point then Rossiter would of been caned for it . Batchelor was lucky early on to get away with his get off and Doyley couldn't quite get the set up so we need those two for the playoffs.Jensen was our best rider and Adam was very good i was chuffed with three points and all our riders come away in one piece well done Ryan Douglas awesome.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not a bad meeting considering the rain that fell before hand. Tricky track, air fence repair, and HT15 finished by 9.20.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

A good meeting 

If someone had got injured  chasing a point then Rossiter would of been caned for it . Batchelor was lucky early on to get away with his get off and Doyley couldn't quite get the set up so we need those two for the playoffs.Jensen was our best rider and Adam was very good i was chuffed with three points and all our riders come away in one piece well done Ryan Douglas awesome.

Be interesting to see if H15 costs you top..

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Worry about your own team love. 

I hope Wells makes a miraculous recovery in time for the play offs. 

Edited by hyabb17

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Be interesting to see if H15 costs you top..

A fine line Lisa , Poole should get it but i felt Doyley was pretty hairy tonight we need him in one piece i am happy with the three points.

18 minutes ago, Mark said:

Rosco having a rant about Douglas.    But its OK when he gets a good guest.   

When was that then apart from Brady as his guests at reserve have been poor to say the least?