British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Birmingham v Berwick 11/9/19

I can't imagine he'll be 100% after a back injury? I think it's a gamble especially with it being his first meeting back? (no pun intended) :)

Having said that.....he seems the type to give it everything regardless......if he is fit, I think we'll win this one 48-42!?

Edited by GiveusaB

Anything update wise on BBC WM tonight? 

16 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Anything update wise on BBC WM tonight? 

Nothing been mentioned ? might just have to refer to speedway updates ?

14 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Thank you, for my sake I hope he isn’t 100% fit as he’s brilliant on his day, we need those 4 points haha

I remember one of my favourite quotes, a rare piece of BSF wit, when someone said "Garrity has declared himself fit", to which someone else replied "He'd declare himself fit if he had three broken legs."

• Haha 3

He missed last week because he was ill, not injured.

10 minutes ago, *JJ said:

and im sure his doctors note is securely in Laurence Rogers glove box.....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, *JJ said:

That's what was announced at the stadium last week.  That he'd been ill and had to visit the hospital.  Where did the back injury come from?

21 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

That's what was announced at the stadium last week.  That he'd been ill and had to visit the hospital.  Where did the back injury come from?

The back injury was, allegedly, the reason given to the Peterborough management as to why he couldn't ride for Peterborough against Belle Vue. 

2 hours ago, Al Stewart said:

I remember one of my favourite quotes, a rare piece of BSF wit, when someone said "Garrity has declared himself fit", to which someone else replied "He'd declare himself fit if he had three broken legs."

having said that....Medically and Physically are 2 different 'conditions' !? :D

3 hours ago, lucifer sam said:

He hurt it at Edinburgh but kept riding in all 3 away matches.

Fair effort from Ben, Kev, Coty, Leon and THJ after a tapes exclusion but a tapes and a jump/15m from Jye in his first 2 is poor and expected a lot more of Dany tonight, been on good form and went well there last year. If we get 5th it’s a decent season all things considered, shame to just miss out on the play offs again

29 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Fair effort from Ben, Kev, Coty, Leon and THJ after a tapes exclusion but a tapes and a jump/15m from Jye in his first 2 is poor and expected a lot more of Dany tonight, been on good form and went well there last year. If we get 5th it’s a decent season all things considered, shame to just miss out on the play offs again

It was virtually a NL select that Dany raced against last season at Birmingham.Top Heavy v Strength in depth .Strength in depth has its disadvantages away from Home  in most instances.Berwick have had a decent season though .IMO Top heavy has won the day this season. When you look at the projected Top 4.

• Like 2