British Speedway Forum
fatface

World Top 10?

On 5/1/2020 at 8:22 AM, iris123 said:

Someone, well arnieg has compiled a list for last year and it seems they have done some previous years as well. But not sure if they are online

http://www.speedwayplus.com/

The rankings for 2017 and earlier are here: 

http://russpeedway.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2130

They were done by a guy in the Ukraine (with a few tweaks and adjustments added by me)

When he stopped I did my own for 2018 but it was quite a chore. I only did 2019s because I suddenly have more time on my hand!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iris123 said:

Good for you. All I get is....

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

Same error for me

OK. I'll have to think of another way of sharing them.

On 5/7/2020 at 6:38 PM, norbold said:

Does for me.

Norbold, you posted the Stenners rankings on a thread 'Speedway Star World Ratings 1956-1966' in Years Gone By on 16th November 2015. Gustix provided the Speedway Star rankings in his opening post on the thread on 15th November 2015.

5 hours ago, BL65 said:

Norbold, you posted the Stenners rankings on a thread 'Speedway Star World Ratings 1956-1966' in Years Gone By on 16th November 2015. Gustix provided the Speedway Star rankings in his opening post on the thread on 15th November 2015.

Thanks for telling me, BL! :D