Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole vs Kings Lynn 12/09/19

Very much depends which Bomber turns up, has been very inconsistent in both leagues this year. 

About time Porsing pulled his finger out, maybe tonight is the night :D

• Like 1

lamberts form is no better than jack or brady this season .could be a closer meeting with harris riding

Edited by ray c

Harris for MPT should make Lynn stronger. He should get 6-7 from 4 of MPT's rides. MPT's last 2 visits saw him score 0,0,2,1  and  0,1,2,2. Although he is going well at the moment.

TJ 's last 2 meetings there saw him return 0,2,1,2 and 1,1 withdrawn.

Harris takes a ride  

Riss takes one..... Last visit he scored 0,2,1,2

Kerr ……………………...…………...………………..2,1,0,0,0,2,

Nick … Can't expect any from his RR ride. Hope i'm wrong.

Flying Ryan will probably out score Wells by  6 or 7 points.

Easy Poole win, by 14 -16 I think.

Harris could be at Poole 3 weeks on the trot  - should be like a home track for him by the time the play off match takes place .....

Up the Witches :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Harris for Palm Toft makes Kings Lynn stronger, no doubt about it. TJ is crap at Poole. Riss, Harris, Kerr and Porsing to cover, which will score more than TJ.

However I still think Poole should win this, even though Lambert loves the Poole track and could go unbeaten.

Same old Shovvy template just change the names.

Poole are a top team with Middlo bringing riders on.  Only have too look what he has done for Jack Holder, Ritchie Worrall,  Ricky Wells, Jakobson to Name just a few. 

Msybe if a rider wants to improve Middlo is the man to avoid.  When his the ginger one’s testimonial?  Must be soon

An on form Harris is very good at Poole as proved last year in the play offs, this KIngs Lynn look stronger than the original line up but we should still win fairly easily.

31 minutes ago, semion said:

Same old Shovvy template just change the names.

Poole are a top team with Middlo bringing riders on.  Only have too look what he has done for Jack Holder, Ritchie Worrall,  Ricky Wells, Jakobson to Name just a few. 

Msybe if a rider wants to improve Middlo is the man to avoid.  When his the ginger one’s testimonial?  Must be soon

Personally I think that Steve's post is a fair reflection on the changes, r/r and Harris is a big plus over MPT and TJ. We should still win comfortably but it may be a bit closer.

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Personally I think that Steve's post is a fair reflection on the changes, r/r and Harris is a big plus over MPT and TJ. We should still win comfortably but it may be a bit closer.

But what Steve forgets is Douglas for Wells far out does the King's Lynn changes by a long way.So on that score Poole should win by more than what was first expected.

Surely some of you Poole fans must cringe at some of the drivel Steve comes out with every time Poole have a meeting.

• Like 3

Cook will be looking for a maximum so he can pay his fine quicker!! So assuming he agrees to race after the track walk then it could be a closer meeting. Looking forward to it.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

Cook will be looking for a maximum so he can pay his fine quicker!! So assuming he agrees to race after the track walk then it could be a closer meeting. Looking forward to it.

whats the point in having sponsors if they cant pay your fines!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Harris for Palm Toft makes Kings Lynn stronger, no doubt about it. TJ is crap at Poole. Riss, Harris, Kerr and Porsing to cover, which will score more than TJ.

However I still think Poole should win this, even though Lambert loves the Poole track and could go unbeaten.

Lambert loves the Poole track?? Lol, what you been drinking? ;) 

When is the last time TJ finished a meeting at Poole? He either doesn't bother coming or pulls out during. Last time he rode fully was prob the Playoff Final last season! I wonder if Lynn have told him to have a rest and played us at our own game! :D

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, tellboy said:

But what Steve forgets is Douglas for Wells far out does the King's Lynn changes by a long way.So on that score Poole should win by more than what was first expected.

Surely some of you Poole fans must cringe at some of the drivel Steve comes out with every time Poole have a meeting.

I listed MPT and TJ's last scores there as well as Erik's and Kerr's. In reality you can't go by that, but Bomber could/should score 2 points more than MPT would have from 4. 6-7 compared to 4-5.

I expect 4-5 points from RR.. 2 from Harris, 1 or 2 from Erik, maybe 1 from Kerr.

Douglas should do 6 points better than Wells last tally of 0,0,0,1. That's if he only has 4 rides.

I think Steve is very forgetful Tell ;) He should really take them blue tints off now and again... It's not good for him :P

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Lambert loves the Poole track?? Lol, what you been drinking? ;) 

When is the last time TJ finished a meeting at Poole? He either doesn't bother coming or pulls out during. Last time he rode fully was prob the Playoff Final last season! I wonder if Lynn have told him to have a rest and played us at our own game! :D

He has finished 1 meeting this season. Scored 5+2 from 4 rides.

The other he scored 2+1 from 2 rides

How many do you think RR will get for him??

Edited by Bald Bloke