British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole vs Kings Lynn 12/09/19

47 minutes ago, tellboy said:

But what Steve forgets is Douglas for Wells far out does the King's Lynn changes by a long way.So on that score Poole should win by more than what was first expected.

Surely some of you Poole fans must cringe at some of the drivel Steve comes out with every time Poole have a meeting.

In fairness Douglas only got about 6 the last time he rode at Poole.

13 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Lambert missed his flight! NL guest in. 

Thought you were joking !!

Hope he is on the mainland already, wouldn't want him to miss his ferry from the I.O.W.!!

12 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

In fairness Douglas only got about 6 the last time he rode at Poole.

5 from 4 two last places

chad wirtzfeld  in for lambert may give this a miss not worth the money if correct

Edited by ray c
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2019 at 1:50 PM, foreverblue said:

All meetings will be run I assure you. If you don't win at Kings Lynn which is not a given you won't have enough point to top the league unless we get beaten at home which is unlikely.

What's the weather like on Christmas Day? There is no way that you can confidently say that all meetings will run. If there is a deluge on the day of the meeting & the track is under water with it still raining - meeting off "simples". Like I said I hope that all meetings go ahead but you cannot legislate for British weather.

2 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Who the hell is Chad Wirtzfeld

He's a NL rider for Isle of Wight Warriors - used to be Poole's mascot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Klindt didn’t leave the track until 11.45 last night, hadn’t slept when he arrived in the UK this morning and hope to grab a few hours in a hotel before tonight’s meeting.

Spot the pro.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ridiculous. Lambert needs fining.

what difference fining going to do we are the losers unless you just want your team to win at all cost 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

what difference fining going to do we are the losers unless you just want your team to win at all cost 

To make sure missing a flight will cost him more than a payday? 

12 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Lambert has taken the p*ss out of GB league speedway every season.He gets away with though.

He is almost certainly in Germany, and his next meeting on Saturday(U21) is in - you guessed it Germany.!!!!

• Like 2