British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole vs Kings Lynn 12/09/19

And you wonder why the fans don't go anymore.     Its just another nail...….

Lambert wont need to worry next year,    they're wont be any speedway to for him to ride...….

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Lambert has taken the p*ss out of GB league speedway every season.He gets away with though.

For one so young and still very early in his career, he does seem to have more than his fair share of "issues" when it comes to attending all his scheduled Speedway meetings in the UK doesn't he?

Must be just unlucky... :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Klindt didn’t leave the track until 11.45 last night, hadn’t slept when he arrived in the UK this morning and hope to grab a few hours in a hotel before tonight’s meeting.

Spot the pro.

it is about dedication and loyalty to your team, Nicolai is a fantastic team man, great guy in the pits, always helping others and an all round good bloke and funny too! He would be my first name on any team sheet. I am not saying Lambert has a different attitude to his team but he has history of doing something similar before I believe.

Lambert should be banned for 10 days. At least to make it fair for Swindon on Monday. Strange that he was queuing at airport security 6 hours ago but still missed the flight.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

If Robert has decided he can’t be bothered to travel back for tonight that’s pretty unforgivable. However why not just use his injuries as a reason if that is the case? 

Meanwhile let’s hope the professional Klindt doesn’t wipe anyone out through tiredness and fatigue.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, robins les said:

What's the weather like on Christmas Day? There is no way that you can confidently say that all meetings will run. If there is a deluge on the day of the meeting & the track is under water with it still raining - meeting off "simples". Like I said I hope that all meetings go ahead but you cannot legislate for British weather.

It will be run if finishing top depends on it, I guarantee it.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

If Robert has decided he can’t be bothered to travel back for tonight that’s pretty unforgivable. However why not just use his injuries as a reason if that is the case? 

Meanwhile let’s hope the professional Klindt doesn’t wipe anyone out through tiredness and fatigue.  

Unless it's Cook!!

For the sake of being accused of talking $~!te, I apologise for putting this remark on this forum.

Edited by Skidder1

Latest racing news Stars fans. Doncaster 3.15 winner is Kings Lynn. So not all bad news.

39 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Who the hell is Chad Wirtzfeld

That sort of spikey remark is inappropriate. Wirtzfeld is a 16 year old who has done a full season with the Isle of Wight in the National League and has improved as the season has gone on. I would guess he is in the Southern League second half and was an easy option for Lynn. He will be out of his depth tonight but will use it as a learning experience and you Mr Wolfie should note his name as a rider with potential for the future.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

He is almost certainly in Germany, and his next meeting on Saturday(U21) is in - you guessed it Germany.!!!!

Doesn't he also live in Germany with his girlfriend who is based there when he is not jetting around POL/SWE/DK/UK and as many individual Championships and meetings around Europe. I thought that was his base now. Maybe some quality time with her and with an upcoming U21 meeting in Germany more important to him than what for him and KL is now a pointless meeting at a track he has not exactly got a great love for after plenty of criticism from him on it over the last 2 seasons.

Maybe it is only a matter of time before he does a Tai and maybe dumps UK with such a schedule in future years ??

11 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Unless it's Cook!!

So your happy that klindt wipes out craig cook disgraceful comment 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Doesn't he also live in Germany with his girlfriend who is based there when he is not jetting around POL/SWE/DK/UK and as many individual Championships and meetings around Europe. I thought that was his base now. Maybe some quality time with her and with an upcoming U21 meeting in Germany more important to him than what for him and KL is now a pointless meeting at a track he has not exactly got a great love for after plenty of criticism from him on it over the last 2 seasons.

Maybe it is only a matter of time before he does a Tai and maybe dumps UK with such a schedule in future years ??

You are not condoning his actions today are you ??

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

And that's enough to excuse him is it?! Did he go from Denmark to Germany before missing his uk flight? Ban him.

1 minute ago, ray c said:

So your happy that klindt wipes out craig cook disgraceful comment 

I haven't forgiven him for wiping out Josh G last time yet!! Disgraceful move.

• Sad 1