British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole vs Kings Lynn 12/09/19

4 minutes ago, Dickie Head said:

That sort of spikey remark is inappropriate. Wirtzfeld is a 16 year old who has done a full season with the Isle of Wight in the National League and has improved as the season has gone on. I would guess he is in the Southern League second half and was an easy option for Lynn. He will be out of his depth tonight but will use it as a learning experience and you Mr Wolfie should note his name as a rider with potential for the future.

It wasn't meant as a derogatory comment, just another example of how ridiculous speedway can be at times. A potentially interesting meeting has just been totally ruined

3 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

It wasn't meant as a derogatory comment, just another example of how ridiculous speedway can be at times. A potentially interesting meeting has just been totally ruined

Ruined by Lambert!! Although with Harris Riss Cook and Kerr more than capable of making it interesting.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ray c said:

So your happy that klindt wipes out craig cook disgraceful comment 

Don't see Nicolai will be wiping anyone out, he will be too far in front!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, g13webb said:

And you wonder why the fans don't go anymore.     Its just another nail...….

Lambert wont need to worry next year,    they're wont be any speedway to for him to ride...….

And yet you use to drool over Michael Lee.He done a lot more than miss a couple of meetings.

Lets be honest, Lambert  's been poor all season, agree should get a ban letting not only Lynn fans down but Poole to 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

And yet you use to drool over Michael Lee.He done a lot more than miss a couple of meetings.

Big difference between Lee & Lambert, Lee had a lot of problems off track!

28 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Unless it's Cook!!

I’d like to think you will have a think about that post and eventually delete it, awful thing to say. 

As for the Josh G incident it seems an apology was offered and accepted and the riders moved on, I suggest you do the same. Makes you look silly still harping in about it. 

30 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

If Robert has decided he can’t be bothered to travel back for tonight that’s pretty unforgivable. However why not just use his injuries as a reason if that is the case? 

Meanwhile let’s hope the professional Klindt doesn’t wipe anyone out through tiredness and fatigue.  

He should have used his injury as an excuse,the rolling hills wouldn't have done that any good i wouldn't have thought.It's good enough to have an excuse to keep Wells out tonight.I can imagine the uproar from certain Poole posters if Lambert had used the injury card.

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I’d like to think you will have a think about that post and eventually delete it, awful thing to say. 

As for the Josh G incident it seems an apology was offered and accepted and the riders moved on, I suggest you do the same. Makes you look silly still harping in about it. 

Thank you i thought i read it wrong 

8 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Lets be honest, Lambert  's been poor all season, agree should get a ban letting not only Lynn fans down but Poole to 

Been poor all season yet sits joint 3rd in the averages behind Doyle and Fricke.So he couldn't have been poor all season surely.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Been poor all season yet sits joint 3rd in the averages behind Doyle and Fricke.So he couldn't have been poor all season surely.

In comparison to last season he hasn’t had as good as season this year in the UK. But like you say, hardly poor when you consider he is 3rd in the averages.

Robert has made bigger strides on the World stage which in terms of GB is a good thing.

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Lambert has taken the p*ss out of GB league speedway every season.He gets away with though.

The UK is small fry to most of the top riders and he will be another GB rider missing to the UK scene too.

Thats the fault of the UK leagues and BSPA we don’t do more to ensure the likes of Robert and Tai want to race here.

Obviously not excusing him missing his flight tonight, plenty of others have done that or used that excuse in the recent past too.

It can happen and I’ve not seen other riders face a fine or penalty as some as suggesting, so I fail to see why Robert should deserve a ban.

• Like 1

Why is everyone assuming Lambert just decided not to turn up? Could well be legitimate travel problems 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Ok, average in uk down on last year & yet to score a maximum for Lynn up to date this year. dropped by his Swedish cub, no 8 most of the time in Poland, SEC, should I go on!!

• Like 1