British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole vs Kings Lynn 12/09/19

14 minutes ago, ray c said:

Is it automatic 28 day ban

It hasn’t been for other riders who have missed flights so I fail to see why it would be in this instance.

2 minutes ago, RPNY said:

Why is everyone assuming Lambert just decided not to turn up? Could well be legitimate travel problems 

Certainly could, happens to him a lot in GB, strangely not in Poland though,just coincidence though.!

• Like 1

Seems Lambert has the attitude of a lot of fans in this Country.  As in, Can’t be assed.  Have to admit I’m in that group. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RPNY said:

Why is everyone assuming Lambert just decided not to turn up? Could well be legitimate travel problems 

Because the BSF knows everything  and has to decide one way or the other, can’t remain open minded. 

However even Robert’s most loyal supporters would admit that is doesn’t look good.  

3 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Ok, average in uk down on last year & yet to score a maximum for Lynn up to date this year. dropped by his Swedish cub, no 8 most of the time in Poland, SEC, should I go on!!

I can’t decide whether you are a Robert Lambert supporter or not. In some posts you seem to want him to do well and in others you absolutely hammer him. 

4 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

It hasn’t been for other riders who have missed flights so I fail to see why it would be in this instance.

I just asked the question not saying he should be banned 

• Like 1

Just now, ray c said:

I just asked the question not saying he should be banned 

He would serve a ban if Lynn used a facility. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Because the BSF knows everything  and has to decide one way or the other, can’t remain open minded. 

However even Robert’s most loyal supporters would admit that is doesn’t look good.  

I can’t decide whether you are a Robert Lambert supporter or not. In some posts you seem to want him to do well and in others you absolutely hammer him. 

Well put it this way, I go to most GPs, Lublin, Sweden, & will be at Gustro on Saturday along with the final round for the U21 at Pardubice to support him. but facts are facts!

8 minutes ago, semion said:

Seems Lambert has the attitude of a lot of fans in this Country.  As in, Can’t be assed.  Have to admit I’m in that group. 

I dont blame him. Why turn up to a s##t track hes openly slandered? 

He is based in Germany, has a meeting in Germany on saturday as well.

Hes had a poor season by his own standards and I fully expect he will drop the uk in the very near future.

Speedway in this country not only fails to appease the fans, it does it to the riders as well.

The better riders who dont need the uk will simply let it go.

2 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Well put it this way, I go to most GPs, Lublin, Sweden, & will be at Gustro on Saturday along with the final round for the U21 at Pardubice to support him. but facts are facts!

Fair enough but I think you would do well to remember that he is still only twenty one and has had a couple of horrendous crashes. He needs supporting rather than labelling poor. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Fair enough but I think you would do well to remember that he is still only twenty one and has had a couple of horrendous crashes. He needs supporting rather than labelling poor. 

Fair point, but if this was Darcy Ward he would get slaughtered! 

• Like 2

Lambert has had a fair season. No better no worse.  I’d box it off as a plateau one, ready to push on next season.  I would suggest being involved in the GP’s has been a massive eye opener and now knows the level he needs to obtain going forward.

i sure as heck wouldn’t bet against him making that next step up the ladder.  However can’t see that including UK. It’s the easy one to drop with him being based in Germany

51 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I’d like to think you will have a think about that post and eventually delete it, awful thing to say. 

As for the Josh G incident it seems an apology was offered and accepted and the riders moved on, I suggest you do the same. Makes you look silly still harping in about it. 

Josh is too laid back to make an issue out of it. On the other hand Nic wasn't too pleased about the move and had to be 'held back' in the pits. So Craig would be wise not to try that move again.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, acef said:

I dont blame him. Why turn up to a s##t track hes openly slandered? 

He is based in Germany, has a meeting in Germany on saturday as well.

Hes had a poor season by his own standards and I fully expect he will drop the uk in the very near future.

Speedway in this country not only fails to appease the fans, it does it to the riders as well.

The better riders who dont need the uk will simply let it go.

Exactly he hates the track so def on purprose esp if what someone put about him being at airport security 6 hours ago! But at least with him not there he can't build his burrow!:D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

He has finished 1 meeting this season. Scored 5+2 from 4 rides.

The other he scored 2+1 from 2 rides

How many do you think RR will get for him??

6ish, so about right? He never really at Poole so hard to judge!

13 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Josh is too laid back to make an issue out of it. On the other hand Nic wasn't too pleased about the move and had to be 'held back' in the pits. So Craig would be wise not to try that move again.

the post was about skidder comment not the incident involving josh and craig