British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole vs Kings Lynn 12/09/19

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I see Belle Vue are using R/R tonight for Bjerre.Now his flight is late in so Belle Vue declare him injured.Same scenario as Lambert really yet Belle Vue get a facility by telling a porky.

Wish you would get up to date before these comments.   There was a photo on the net showing Bjerre coming adrift last night and hurting his back.   Apparently he's withdrawn form the BV meeting through injury...   Somewhat more believable than Lamberts excuse..

1 minute ago, hyabb17 said:

It was Poole’s so called sponsor “Skidder1” who justified Wells injury & missing both Poole’s meetings this week. I’m going to say that this will be the excuse “he’s had 4 days rest so his shoulder is improved enough allowing his to race Friday, 24hrs after Thursday” 

Speedway is alway the winner I suppose. 

Oh take no notice of him he's so far up Ford everything that's done is right or true. 

1 minute ago, g13webb said:

Wish you would get up to date before these comments.   There was a photo on the net showing Bjerre coming adrift last night and hurting his back.   Apparently he's withdrawn form the BV meeting through injury...   Somewhat more believable than Lamberts excuse..

Just reading what's on the Belle Vue thread,his flight is late by 2hrs,and he looked happy enough at the airport waiting for his flights.Updated in the last few hrs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sommelier said:

You talking about Joe Owen, remember back to 1976 at Stoke, silver helmet Les Collins v Joe Owen, one of the best races I have ever seen 

Contrary to what a lot of posters think, there were plenty of talented riders back in yesteryear…...     Joe Owen topped the Averages more years than I dare to remember...

Edited by g13webb

10 minutes ago, g13webb said:

Contrary to what a lot of posters think, there were plenty of talented riders back in yesteryear…...     Joe Owen topped the Averages more years than I dare to remember...

I haven't seen a poster that believes there weren't many talented riders back then:unsure:

I heard tonight Ricky has told Matt he no longer wants to ride premier league. Just a strong rumour at the mo. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, g13webb said:

He was at Brussels Airport and his flight got delayed to post 7pm...

Nice photo of the runway from Kenny as he waited..

No mention of injury....

Until it was obvious he wasn't going to make the meeting. .

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I heard tonight Ricky has told Matt he no longer wants to ride premier league. Just a strong rumour at the mo. 

Then get an NL rider to replace him !!

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Would that mean a ban for withholding services? 

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Tough - suck it up :P

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Tough - suck it up :P

It is either:

1..Steve has put it on here because he believes it is pretty accurate

Or

2. He thinks it is a load of rubbish but it will wind everyone up, mainly the Swindon lot so decided to post it anyway.

!!

:D:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Then get an NL rider to replace him !!

Shouldn’t be entitled to a guest other than a NL rider 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

It is either:

Or

2. He thinks it is a load of rubbish but it will wind everyone up, mainly the Swindon lot so decided to post it anyway.

!!

Irreverent of who you support, if this is true every team in the play offs should kick off.....looks like a joke 

21 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Until next season obviously-_-

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

It is either:

Or

!!

3. He chats so much crap, that he don't know his arse from his elbow any more :P

• Haha 2