British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole vs Kings Lynn 12/09/19

I think this should be fairly easy for us, KL have riders who go well at Poole but our top 5 are superior overall and we have Douglas who will clean up at reserve.Just hope THJ can find some form.

It will all come down to KL away as to who finishes top.

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I think this should be fairly easy for us, KL have riders who go well at Poole but our top 5 are superior overall and we have Douglas who will clean up at reserve.Just hope THJ can find some form.

You’ll regret giving him a little sighter before the semi final...

17 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It will all come down to KL away as to who finishes top.

I think you should not discount Ipswich at your place 

1 hour ago, theblueboy said:

You’ll regret giving him a little sighter before the semi final...

We won't be meeting Wolves in the semi final.

I predict another stunning away defeat for the Stars tonight. 60 30 , Nik Poorthing not to get a point.

16 minutes ago, mrss said:

I predict another stunning away defeat for the Stars tonight. 60 30 , Nik Poorthing not to get a point.

Its tomorrow 

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

You be on here after the semi final! 

Poole supporters are far too confident of finishing top. With the changeable weather we are having, they may not complete all of their fixtures before the 19th. The management may then reflect why they had such a long gap without any meetings. I sincerely hope that this isn't the case but you never know in this country with the weather.

16 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Was in the Daily Star on the 5th Sept that his hearing is this Friday. I haven't heard it anywhere else though. So wouldn't take it as gospel . 

Peter Oakes does the Daily Star stuff so should be spot on.

Fine humid weather due for tomorrow. I gather the special 'holes and ruts' squad are all set for the special track prep for The Stars top 2.

Also the track marshall with the red flag on track for the rider presentations is being fitted for his protective suit today.:rofl:

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Peter Oakes does the Daily Star stuff so should be spot on.

Here it is :t:

From Thursdays(5th Sept) Daily Star

"Glasgow star Craig Cook faces a title blow if he loses his appeal against a ban.

The GB skipper was freed to carry on riding after refusing to accept a 12 day suspension for his part in a brawl at Eastbourne last month.

If he looses his appeal tomorrow week his ban could be increased, forcing him out of the end of season play offs"

So I take it it's next Friday ?

20 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

The chap with a Red flag shouldn't be On the track anyway.   but behind the white line.

and the bikes should NOT have set off on their sighting lap . let the jury take its course and see what the outcome is . untill then , stop adding things that have already been discussed .

in my eyes , you cant defend the un defendable ..