British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole vs Kings Lynn 12/09/19

7 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Jorgensen withdrawn from tonight's meeting.

It’s gonna be a depleted and under strength Stars side, even getting a reasonable score let alone any points is going to be massively against the odds etc etc blah blah blah. 

If Jorgensen and Toft are out, get Becker in to replace Toft I say. He seems pretty good value around Poole. 

11 hours ago, ray c said:

I wonder what we call a bumper crowd at poole these days ?

1,500 t0 1,750 tops.

7 hours ago, cyclone said:

Looks like you wont have to wait long - taken from tonight's Official Edinburgh website:-

"Sheffield Tigers visit Armadale this Friday in a Championship match postponed just over a month ago. Forecast is good and the Staggs Bar Monarchs should have their full septet available – Ricky Wells has missed Poole's matches this week but is intending to ride on Friday.

Unless of course he aggravates his injury again on Friday

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Predictable

Fingers crossed for all Poole fans that Ricky recovers to play his part in the play-offs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think it matters tonight who our reserves are and maybe he is testing his shoulder at Edinburgh in a lower level meeting, Edinburgh will win even if Wells has to withdraw after a couple of rides. 

10 minutes ago, semion said:

Fingers crossed for all Poole fans that Ricky recovers to play his part in the play-offs

doubtful I would think he may have relapse after his meeting tomorrow evening that's if he fit to ride of course in the first place :t:

• Like 1

He will be fine, bit of sticking plaster, couple of aspro’’s will see him proudly pull on the old Skull n Crossbones and continue that rich vein of form he has been delivering for Middlo.

Dont forget if there one Manager who can squeeze that extra 10% out of a rider then it’s Middlo.

• Haha 1

the pessimist in me says this could be a real borefest racing wise if lambert and cook are off their game and lynn missing two riders and douglas unbeaten by a lynn reserve,on the upside with this morning drizzle no dust tonight yippee

9 hours ago, cyclone said:

Looks like you wont have to wait long - taken from tonight's Official Edinburgh website:-

"Sheffield Tigers visit Armadale this Friday in a Championship match postponed just over a month ago. Forecast is good and the Staggs Bar Monarchs should have their full septet available – Ricky Wells has missed Poole's matches this week but is intending to ride on Friday.

Unless of course he aggravates his injury again on Friday

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wells only had a week off - to get the intense physio required for his shoulder after riding 5 meetings in 5 days. So aiming to return on Friday is spot on!

20 minutes ago, poole keith said:

the pessimist in me says this could be a real borefest racing wise if lambert and cook are off their game and lynn missing two riders and douglas unbeaten by a lynn reserve,on the upside with this morning drizzle no dust tonight yippee

"Poole Keith in pessimism shocker!":rofl::rofl::rolleyes:

Harris for Palm Toft makes Kings Lynn stronger, no doubt about it. TJ is crap at Poole. Riss, Harris, Kerr and Porsing to cover, which will score more than TJ.

However I still think Poole should win this, even though Lambert loves the Poole track and could go unbeaten.

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Harris for Palm Toft makes Kings Lynn stronger, no doubt about it. TJ is crap at Poole. Riss, Harris, Kerr and Porsing to cover, which will score more than TJ.

However I still think Poole should win this, even though Lambert loves the Poole track and could go unbeaten.

You do try :P

Edited by Bald Bloke