British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
guitar_art

Speedway Tavern is ten years old and on tonights program is.....

As a celebration of the Speedway Tavern being ten years old we are starting a little early tonight (7.30) and I hope that our choice of guests will wet the appetite.

Bruce Cribb
and
Phil Herne

On 9/10/2019 at 3:56 PM, guitar_art said:

As a celebration of the Speedway Tavern being ten years old we are starting a little early tonight (7.30) and I hope that our choice of guests will wet the appetite.

Bruce Cribb
and
Phil Herne

On 9/10/2019 at 5:04 PM, iainb said:

what is it?

It would be interesting to know what the Speedway Tavern is and the purpose it is dedicated to. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, gustix said:

It would be interesting to know what the Speedway Tavern is and the purpose it is dedicated to. Thank you.

This is what I done. I just put speedway tavern into google and got this as a result 

https://mobile.twitter.com/speedwayuk

I could have also tried a search on this site. Looks like it is a speedway dedicated radio programme from Birmingham. Easy peasy 

On 9/10/2019 at 5:04 PM, iainb said:

what is it?

19 minutes ago, iris123 said:

This is what I done. I just put speedway tavern into google and got this as a result 

https://mobile.twitter.com/speedwayuk

I could have also tried a search on this site. Looks like it is a speedway dedicated radio programme from Birmingham. Easy peasy 

There you are iainb! All solved. 

11 hours ago, gustix said:

There you are iainb! All solved. 

Thanks, 10 years and I've never heard of it... I'll check it out