greaves

cook

m b Andersen 

vissing

s Jensen 

r jensen 

bickley 

bailey 

Dress rehearsal for the play off semi final I would think.  We ran you relatively close in the KO Cup , despite having Ty Proctor instead of Rasser . So it's a useful meeting to have at this stage of the season to get track time before the play offs 

Think you maybe right paulco think  it will be a close meeting with two good teams on a good race track.....

17 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Dress rehearsal for the play off semi final I would think.  We ran you relatively close in the KO Cup , despite having Ty Proctor instead of Rasser . So it's a useful meeting to have at this stage of the season to get track time before the play offs 

Both teams changed significantly from the first leg of the KOC - Bacon, Ulle & Smith replaced by Riss, Andersen and Woolley. Glasgow had Proctor, Sarjeant and Starke in their team.

Should be a close one.

A close meeting I reckon , a warm up for the Play-off semi-final possibly, with hopefully the Bears coming out on top B)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Both teams changed significantly from the first leg of the KOC - Bacon, Ulle & Smith replaced by Riss, Andersen and Woolley. Glasgow had Proctor, Sarjeant and Starke in their team.

Should be a close one.

Yes Starke has been a big miss for us , and he rides Redcar pretty well . Redcar are the team with all the momentum,  and i rate them favourites for the title . This meeting will be a guide to what sort of chance we have 

21 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Yes Starke has been a big miss for us , and he rides Redcar pretty well . Redcar are the team with all the momentum,  and i rate them favourites for the title . This meeting will be a guide to what sort of chance we have 

I think Leicester are the clear favourites.

12 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

All about opinions Redcar just have the edge on current form and will be difficult to beat over two legs, so i rate them as slight favourites.

48 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

35 minutes ago, Gazc said:

All about opinions Redcar just have the edge on current form and will be difficult to beat over two legs, so i rate them as slight favourites.

As Gaz says , it's all about opinions . I can only judge on meetings between the protagonists that I've seen . Redcar ran us close at Ashfield on both their visits this season . 

We beat Somerset relatively comfortably home and away , we coped with Leicester at home , denying them a point , while we only lost by 2 points down there in a meeting that we really should have won . Out of the other three sides in the play offs , Redcar are the one that I have the least confidence of beating over 2 legs 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Paulco said:

As Gaz says , it's all about opinions . I can only judge on meetings between the protagonists that I've seen . Redcar ran us close at Ashfield on both their visits this season . 

We beat Somerset relatively comfortably home and away , we coped with Leicester at home , denying them a point , while we only lost by 2 points down there in a meeting that we really should have won . Out of the other three sides in the play offs , Redcar are the one that I have the least confidence of beating over 2 legs 

Totally agree. Interesting to see who Leicester pick. Puts pressure on there management team to get it right. Nothing worse than finishing top and getting knocked out in the semis. 

12 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Totally agree. Interesting to see who Leicester pick. Puts pressure on there management team to get it right. Nothing worse than finishing top and getting knocked out in the semis. 

I think Leicester will pick Somerset , they will remember how well we did there , plus Redcar are the team to avoid the way they have rode since Riss' arrival 

2 hours ago, Paulco said:

I think Leicester might pick Glasgow in Play offs.

7 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

I think Leicester might pick Glasgow in Play offs.

I hope they do 

• Like 1

Reason I said Leicester was that if Redcar were to race them over 2 legs I think we would struggle.  The Leicester team is full of riders who go really well at Redcar, not just the heat leaders.

Proctor, Perks, Mountain are all very good at the MPA.