British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SuperBear

Redcar v Glasgow 13/9/19

Just now, ruffdiamond said:

Will Sam achieve an EMA after Glasgow's final two home meetings and/or will it stay at a 5, or maybe a 4 ?

He will get an average after completing tonights meetings.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Will Sam achieve an EMA after Glasgow's final two home meetings and/or will it stay at a 5, or maybe a 4 ?

He will depending on how he scores tonight will mean he ha ridden 4h and 4a.

26 minutes ago, Gazc said:

He will depending on how he scores tonight will mean he ha ridden 4h and 4a.

What kind of average is he on at present.? He will not be wanting to increase it that’s for sure,looks a decent prospect.

18 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

What kind of average is he on at present.? He will not be wanting to increase it that’s for sure,looks a decent prospect.

Last i saw he was on 3.65 albeit had a couple of falls whilst in scoring positions.

Lowest he can go is on a 4.00 obviously but that would be a good average for Sam with next season in mind.

• Like 3

Was really impressed by Sam last night. Only took him a couple of rides to suss out the MPA track. Unfortunately for Redcar it's not the first (and won't be the last) time that that statement will apply to new visiting riders. I'll make no reference to 'trick tracks', 'technical tracks' etc it's just unfortunate for us Redcar fans that we (in my personal opinion) have the 'fairest' track in the country (I'll acknowledge another 2 tracks who might make a similar claim) allowing visiting riders to dial straight in. Means we get to see some great speedway but inhibits us in 2 legged meetings. We've pulled out all the stops so far though and produced remarkable away results, so anything is possible. Wasn't disappointed with last nights result, best team won on the night and we'll have to do better if it's the Tigers again in the play-offs. I personally had a wonderful night thanks to Joshua!

UTB

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Boothers said:

Was really impressed by Sam last night. Only took him a couple of rides to suss out the MPA track. Unfortunately for Redcar it's not the first (and won't be the last) time that that statement will apply to new visiting riders. I'll make no reference to 'trick tracks', 'technical tracks' etc it's just unfortunate for us Redcar fans that we (in my personal opinion) have the 'fairest' track in the country (I'll acknowledge another 2 tracks who might make a similar claim) allowing visiting riders to dial straight in. Means we get to see some great speedway but inhibits us in 2 legged meetings. We've pulled out all the stops so far though and produced remarkable away results, so anything is possible. Wasn't disappointed with last nights result, best team won on the night and we'll have to do better if it's the Tigers again in the play-offs. I personally had a wonderful night thanks to Joshua!

UTB

Ashfield has been the same this season, great racing but close meetings, which give us a disadvantage over 2 legs. The bears should win the cup , it has been a great season for you guys, enjoy it.

Edited by dorothy58

Results are not that important if you are seeing good meetings.

44 minutes ago, Boothers said:

UTB

20 hours ago, Solidmango said:

Should’ve supported your old boys rather then sticking with your usual stance of anyone but Glasgow :rofl:

20 hours ago, Solidmango said:

Should’ve supported your old boys rather then sticking with your usual stance of anyone but Glasgow :rofl:

No Thanks ....but  the best riders won on the night 

Edited by Taylorj
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Taylorj said:

No Thanks ....but  the best riders won on the night 

Hmmmm , best RIDERS , but not the club

8 minutes ago, Tigeratheart said:

Get over yourself, starting to get tiresome.

Just starting it has been boring now for as long as i care to remember.

Anyway he knows nothing about our club on how it's operated which makes his snide comments even more ridiculous.

But it is the norm on here now, there are plenty like him on here quick to spout there pi* h whenever the fancy takes them.

Perhaps if his club was operated as the best it might still be here today , so for him to criticise about any club is laughable.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 3

Perhaps ?

i do know nothing about your club , but i am sure you know the equal about our club , but you still mention quite a lot about running it and its downfall . 

Edited by jenga

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Just starting it has been boring now for as long as i care to remember.

Anyway he knows nothing about our club on how it's operated which makes his snide comments even more ridiculous.

But it is the norm on here now, there are plenty like him on here quick to spout there pi* h whenever the fancy takes them.

Perhaps if his club was operated as the best it might still be here today , so for him to criticise about any club is laughable.

Just ignore him, Jenga I mean. I have and the forum is a much better place. The only thing is you need to stay logged in otherwise it doesn't work. 

13 minutes ago, jenga said:

Perhaps ?

i do know nothing about your club , but i am sure you know the equal about our club , but you still mention quite a lot about running it and its downfall . 

So you know nothing about our club but you state its not the best.

How does that work either you know hence its not the best or you don't as you state.

If you dont then why say it's not the best.

Or are you in talking drivel shocker ! .

why did you not warn us our club was in free fall ?     at least i am honest .   its my own opinion !   i dont know what drivell shocker is, is it a new drink ?       and sleep !

Edited by jenga