British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow v Sheffield and Berwick CL sat 14/9/19@18-30

First time we've had a double header since 2011 if my memory is correct , but results this week have made it less of an important night for either visiting team . 

We wait and see how MBA is after last night's wonderful win at Redcar , plus who are the guests for the away sides . All we need now is for the rain to do one and it will be an enjoyable night with no pressure on any of the three sides 

6 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Forecast looks bad for the meeting, will keep an eye on it but I think I’ll be giving the trip a miss

It doesn't look great forecast looked good at the start of the week , this has now changed for the worse unfortunately.

Edited by Gazc

Seeing the weather has made me decide against travelling too... too close to Cardiff weekend to potentially lose money on fixtures :sad:

If this meeting does happen then Ben Barker will again guest for the injured Aaron Summers.

Been dull all morning but have had no rain at all since yesterday so a few showers will be ok 

bring yer buckets n spades as well as a waterproof hoodie .if there is an inch of dirt on top , it will be classed as dangerous ..  just jesting of course . following this on updates .

have an enjoyable night of thirty races  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Been dull all morning but have had no rain at all since yesterday so a few showers will be ok 

Pretty windy also which as we know dries the the track quicker.

21 minutes ago, Audiscore said:

Who's racing  for the  bandits,  Barker not listed, believe TJH doesn't seem to be there.

Barker was certainly on his way to Glasgow earlier so I take he is there. Havent heard that Jonasson wont be there.

24 minutes ago, Audiscore said:

Barkers up here now  but no TJH nothing on Web site .

To be honest the official site is not the place to look for the latest news, team announcements etc, in fact its quite embarrassing at times.

THJ now r/r according to updates

Any reason for the non appearance of Jonasson, completed all his rides at Poole the other night.