British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Redcar 15/09/19 SGB Championship. 6.30pm

Matty W should return after guesting for Sheffield at Edinburgh on Friday, providing there are no after effects.

TJ misses due to his dislocated shoulder he suffered on Wednesday at Sheffield.  Tero Aarnio guests.

On the mic last night at Redcar Jitendra said they would toss a coin to decide who had first leg of the KOC at tomorrow’s meeting.

Not 100% sure they were being serious but could happen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

On the mic last night at Redcar Jitendra said they would toss a coin to decide who had first leg of the KOC at tomorrow’s meeting.

Seems like a good idea to me.

9 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Don't think it matters as I still think you lot will win the league & ko cup 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Matty W should return after guesting for Sheffield at Edinburgh on Friday, providing there are no after effects.

TJ misses due to his dislocated shoulder he suffered on Wednesday at Sheffield.  Tero Aarnio guests.

Tero will probably finish the season with us as Jorgensen could be out for the rest of the season according to 1 or 2 in the ( supposedly know ) steve

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Don't think it matters as I still think you lot will win the league & ko cup 

I think if you’d seen the Glasgow match last night you might think differently about the league.

7 ride Ulle might have something to say about the Cup too (unless we wait until October of course)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

I think if you’d seen the Glasgow match last night you might think differently about the league.

7 ride Ulle might have something to say about the Cup too (unless we wait until October of course)

Hope your right but the bears top 5 are far too strong around the home track

Riss is unlikely to score as low as he did last night - we lost at least 7/8 points.

8 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Tero will probably finish the season with us as Jorgensen could be out for the rest of the season according to 1 or 2 in the ( supposedly know ) steve

I very much doubt he'll be our guest (if needed) at Edinburgh. By his own admission he hates the place and just can't get around it.

20 minutes ago, leander said:

I very much doubt he'll be our guest (if needed) at Edinburgh. By his own admission he hates the place and just can't get around it.

He did ok there, for Birmingham not long ago :t:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, leander said:

Riders will ride anywhere if they like it or not for a few extra bob

26 minutes ago, Neila said:

What's the weather like over there ? Coming over from Workington

Overcast - but no rain forecast.  Might be a bit chilly later on.

• Like 1