British Speedway Forum
LukeDND

Programme Board help

Until 12 months ago i hadn’t been to a meeting since the Dukes left Odsal when i was a kid. We live in Bradford. I’d forgotten how much i loved speedway growing up. Took my Dad to Sheffield last August, since then were hooked. I’d love a programme board but where do i get blank ones? They sell foldable ones at Sheffield with plastic inlays to hold the pages open for about £9. I’d rather get my own and print off a dukes picture to go in the front but i cant find them online!

37 minutes ago, LukeDND said:

Until 12 months ago i hadn’t been to a meeting since the Dukes left Odsal when i was a kid. We live in Bradford. I’d forgotten how much i loved speedway growing up. Took my Dad to Sheffield last August, since then were hooked. I’d love a programme board but where do i get blank ones? They sell foldable ones at Sheffield with plastic inlays to hold the pages open for about £9. I’d rather get my own and print off a dukes picture to go in the front but i cant find them online!

Keep an eye out on Ebay. Second hand ones come up from time to time. ( for example there was recently an Halifax Dukes board on there). The  Barber's  will probably sell you a blank one if you ask them.

If you are going to the GP in Cardiff next weekend, why not visit the Collectors Fayre at the rugby club next to the Principality Stadium. Free admission this year. Open 10.00 to 3.00. Always worth a look.

The people who run track shops have those that are supposed  to be  ones for past tracks. In practice they are ones they have concocted themselves and not the originals.

• Like 1