British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Kings Lynn v Swindon 16 9 19

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Should take all 4 on offer.

Agree. TJ and Tofty  go so well at the AFA, it's a massive miss for the team.

They average over 15 points between them at the AFA. Compared to Lambo and Cookie @16.4 the pair..:blink:

The Robins by 10.

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 hours ago, Mimmo said:

Just been to King's Lynn, and it's quite wet and still raining (well, it was when I left at 9.45am) 

1500 hours. Just walked back from cinema, can thoroughly recommend Downton Abbey:approve:, it's grey and overcast but dry. The weather that is not the film which is great, thank the lord for Maggie Smith!

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 2

Palm Toft has fracture to one of his vertebrae and bruising to his chest and lungs 

Edited by KEITH M

Still looking for a texter for this meeting,  is anyone able to help please?

Thanks 

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Should take all 4 on offer.

You'd think so but there is always one or two of the top five who misfire away from Blunsdon. 

Proctor impressed last night at the Shield Final and rode extremely well so don’t understand why people have the nerve to slate him before he’s had a ride tonight. People should be supporting and getting behind the riders before a meet, not putting bad thoughts in their heads. 

50 minutes ago, dog said:

You'd think so but there is always one or two of the top five who misfire away from Blunsdon. 

Its going to need at least 4 to have a complete misfire before Kings Lynn pull this one off. Proctor is a awful guest, there must be about ten riders average wise before you get to Ty. I know maybe some don't fancy a cold night in Norfolk but can't believe he is the best they could get. 

36 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Its going to need at least 4 to have a complete misfire before Kings Lynn pull this one off. Proctor is a awful guest, there must be about ten riders average wise before you get to Ty. I know maybe some don't fancy a cold night in Norfolk but can't believe he is the best they could get. 

Now the play offs have gone, it's all about the wonga.

35 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Probably he was the easiest to arrange and no doubt he was the definitely the cheapest.    

1 minute ago, g13webb said:

Probably he was the easiest to arrange and no doubt he was the definitely the cheapest.    

I thought you was a Buster fan Webby.!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I thought you was a Buster fan Webby.!!!!!

Sidney,    how are you?   see your team are doing well this year, and coming good at the right time.   If its worth anything, my money's on your lot for the final.

My liking of Buster  started to wane when he took over the chairmanship of the league. Since then, his treatment to the riders and the fans have been of utter contempt.  I can understand why he purchase 3 teams this year, be it as a last resort to keep the league going,   but that also singled the end of any chances the Stars had of being run successful this year. 

Reliable as ever, I've still been to most meetings this year but it's not pretty.    For 50 odd years I had always dreamed of seeing the Stars win that cavorted trophy,  but after much consideration  I have now accepted the inevitability that it will never happen. I plan to cattail  my regular visits to saddlebow road at the send of the season.  

All the best to Mark,   hope it works out  OK...…    

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KEITH M said:

Palm Toft has fracture to one of his vertebrae and bruising to his chest and lungs 

What a shame. Get well soon Tofty.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, foreverblue said:

With Proctor as a guest Kings Lynn will get slaughtered.

Great result for The Robins who took advantage of a weakened Lynn team & had a few bits of luck during the meeting.

Come on Lynn on Thursday

• Like 2