Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Kings Lynn v Swindon 16 9 19

Recommended Posts

Swindon travel to Kings Lynn this monday for their last and important League meeting of 2019.   Swindon are top of the League with 46 points with Poole, the only team that can catch them,   second on 45 points but they have one meeting in hand.  To stay top Swindon need to win this meeting and Poole lose one of theirs.

Swindon have been getting stronger but their away record is a bit iffy so the top 5 need to score well and the reserves up their game.

Kings Lynn have a couple of riders returning from injury.

Preview from Kings Lynn  

 http://www.kingslynn-speedway.com/news.php?extend.30904.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

Swindon travel to Kings Lynn this monday for their last and important League meeting of 2019.   Swindon are top of the League with 46 points with Poole, the only team that can catch them,   second on 45 points but they have one meeting in hand.  To stay top Swindon need to win this meeting and Poole lose one of theirs.

Swindon have been getting stronger but their away record is a bit iffy so the top 5 need to score well and the reserves up their game.

Kings Lynn have a couple of riders returning from injury.

Preview from Kings Lynn  

 http://www.kingslynn-speedway.com/news.php?extend.30904.1

I see Jorgensen has a shoulder problem,did he catch it from Ricky wells!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I see Jorgensen has a shoulder problem,did he catch it from Ricky wells!!s

Theres a big difference. TJ is a big miss at home. It weakens the Stars. His home average is 7.71, half a point behind Lambo and Cookie ! Hows Wells average ay your gaff:) Did Ryan improve on Wells?

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This would of been a tight one, with Lynn just about getting the win. But with no TJ and Tofty coming back from injury,  I have to favour the Robins now. The Stars need 4 or 5 from Nik Porsing  in this one to make it close..

Something like 43-47 ish

 

Edited by Bald Bloke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lynn are unbeaten at home...48-42.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, mrss said:

Away win 42 48 . Stars will miss Jorgensen big time.

We could do with the 4 points so would prefer 41 - 49  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

We could do with the 4 points so would prefer 41 - 49  

 

12 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

We could do with the 4 points so would prefer 41 - 49  

is lambert bothering to turn up :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need Lewis to be on it for definite to help cover r/r and a weak porsing. We be pleasantly surprised if we beat the Robins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Theres a big difference. TJ is a big miss at home. It weakens the Stars. His home average is 7.71, half a point behind Lambo and Cookie ! Hows Wells average ay your gaff:) Did Ryan improve on Wells?

There’s no difference its the same injury

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

There’s no difference its the same injury

Both shoulder problems, yes. I was hinting that one was genuine, big loss for Lynn, and one was iffy looking, with a big plus for Poole;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Both shoulder problems, yes. I was hinting that one was genuine, big loss for Lynn, and one was iffy looking, with a big plus for Poole;)

Yes but wouldn't have made a difference to the result even Wells could beat a NL rider 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tigeratheart said:

Is this on bt?

no, but you could pop down to Norfolk :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy