British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barrow Boy 2

Leicester v Eastbourne Shield Final 15.09.19

Kevin Doolan has asked on Facebook for a spanner man to help him out at Leicester today as he has just received a late guest booking foe Eastbourne.  Is this for Kennett or someone else?

Do not think the line ups are going to change the result ,,done and dusted at Eastbourne,,barring a miricle

3 hours ago, ruckerroo said:

if Eastbourne have any sense at all kennett wont be in the plans for 2020

It was a good move from the Eagles fans point of view, but disastrous in terms of team building. He was never going to match his starting average.

• Like 1

Predictable result ,,and no sympathy from me Kennet as bad as Woods ,,totally unreliable ,,did Cook bother to go .?

44 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

"did Cook bother to go "

waco .. that's a good question.  

another good question might be......why did Schlein not line up for the Eagles at number 1  ? 

Doolan just lives down the road ,and probably a cheaper option would be my answer;)

FromAFar- Not sure there is much in it Berwick to Leicester for Doolan or East Sussex to Leicester for Ed K. Although I did hear that the beer was rather good at the Longtrack in Germany last night 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Doolan just lives down the road ,and probably a cheaper option would be my answer;)

Berwick?

6 hours ago, flagrag said:

FromAFar- Not sure there is much in it Berwick to Leicester for Doolan or East Sussex to Leicester for Ed K. Although I did hear that the beer was rather good at the Longtrack in Germany last night 

2 hours ago, George Dodds said:

Berwick?

Last i knew, Doolan lives/lived in Sheffield.

Edited by yorkshiretyke

Can I just say "Congratulations Leicester" on winning your first ever national team trophy. This was a consummate performance by a thoroughly balanced team. I can only say to the other three play off teams, "Beware".  

• Like 1

Heartiest congratulations to leicester, solid thruout and with one very good reserve. Play off favs for me

10 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

"did Cook bother to go "

waco .. that's a good question.  

another good question might be......why did Schlein not line up for the Eagles at number 1  ? 

Schlein average too high to cover Away as no 5% add on....basic stuff so wake up in Herne Bay!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2