British Speedway Forum
Baldyman

Poole v Ipswich today

Just now, lisa-colette said:

I'm just pointing out it was fine last week, so don't understand why it is so different today. Plus I don't need to accept anything if I am going to watch it later, I can make my own mind up. 

Do you think it has anything to do with the tide Lisa?

Don't believe Jack Holder than

2 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

How many times has Hawkins fkd up this season tactically tho?

Many many, if you add last year as well,,,, then it's many many many

What the f*$k looks like they aren't going to use a tactical clueless:icon_smile_clown:

Left Sarj in :lol: hawkins is an utter genius. Give up then, good way to lead a team, admit defeat.

2 minutes ago, Bash said:

Don't believe Jack Holder than

I don't need to believe anyone, I will watching it later. Do you not believe Craig Cook then? 

4 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

Do you think it has anything to do with the tide Lisa?

Haha, maybe cos it been overcast today they prepared it different as they thought it was going to rain? But not really any rain in the forecast..

Witches don’t have anything to gain from winning.  Might as well give all riders more track time and lull pirates into a false sense of security

1 minute ago, Panthers89 said:

Left Sarj in :lol: hawkins is an utter genius. Give up then, good way to lead a team, admit defeat.

Sorry can’t agree. Tonight is pointless for us, makes much more sense to give Sarjeant another race which could possible help him if we return. 

Hawkins has made some mistakes this season I’m not denying it, but don’t understand the stick in this one. 

• Like 1

Why would Witches bother with a tactical, they are just trying to get through the meeting unscathed, terrible track, would not be surprised if all the waves caused Klindts chain to come off and cause him to crash out.