British Speedway Forum
Baldyman

Poole v Ipswich today

1 minute ago, chun said:

Witches don’t have anything to gain from winning.  Might as well give all riders more track time and lull pirates into a false sense of security

Well they do if Poole don't pick them 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I don't need to believe anyone, I will watching it later. Do you not believe Craig Cook then? 

You really are just a troll, can't take anything bad said against Poole. Jack Holder said it was better last week but not this week.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You have to feel for Poole. Week after week we're told about the brilliant racing and how smooth the track is and then the TV cameras arrive and again it's bumpy, follow the leader, dross. How unlucky can you get. :D

• Like 9

Tbh in reference to the tactical while in agreement Hawkins regularly fluffs the use of tac sub. He did make a point of saying in meeting preview the result of tonight’s meeting doesn’t have any affect for us but it’s a good chance to get some extra practise and test some things during the meeting so perhaps it’s agreed everyone getting all 4 rides tonight as we may we’ll be back here next week in playoffs

Great reactions from Bomber...

Although to be fair he was on one of the 'uphill' parts of the track so that would have slowed him down a bit..

If he had been on one of the 'down slopes' then maybe he wouldn't have had time to react... :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Aces51 said:

You have to feel for Poole. Week after week we're told about the brilliant racing and how smooth the track is and then the TV cameras arrive and again it's bumpy, follow the leader, dross. How unlucky can you get. :D

It was bumpy when Swindon were there when in one race both Holder or Kurtz and Tobi were bouncing off the saddles.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Tbh in reference to the tactical while in agreement Hawkins regularly fluffs the use of tac sub. He did make a point of saying in meeting preview the result of tonight’s meeting doesn’t have any affect for us but it’s a good chance to get some extra practise and test some things during the meeting so perhaps it’s agreed everyone getting all 4 rides tonight as we may we’ll be back here next week in playoffs

Even better to beat them then surely?    What a strange excuse for a sport if you are not trying to win. 

What a waste putting it on TV if  not trying to win. 

No wonder its tin pot mickey mouse 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2

Just now, Baldyman said:

Even better to beat them then surely?    What a strange excuse for a sport if you are not trying to win

What I thought surely you press on for the win which they could of

6 minutes ago, Bash said:

You really are just a troll, can't take anything bad said against Poole. Jack Holder said it was better last week but not this week.

Which is what I was saying! It was fine last week. Where have I said it is fine this week? I haven't. I said I will watch it later and decide. How ever much you try to ram your opinion  down my throat it won't work. 

Did they tell anyone they wouldn't be trying to win before they paid to get in,,,,,,,,,,,,, many many swear words,,,,, what a bunch of swear words,,, speedway fans,,, more swear words,  can shove it more swear words. 

Edited by Baldyman

Hopefully the witches can use their broomsticks in this final heat to avoid the moguls and stay injury free for the playoffs