Sign in to follow this  
Call me wolfie

Peterborough v Wolves 17.9.19

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Rising Damp?

Not funny , not funny at all!, not even mildly amusing

41 minutes ago, ray c said:

poor comment not yours

There is no reason to suggest there will be no more speedway at Peterborough, the management have stated there will be racing next season.

40 minutes ago, ray c said:

poor comment not yours

Why have you all taken offence to Foreverblue's comment. I'm guessing he was referring to Rigsby being the main character in the 70's sitcom "rising damp"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Why have you all taken offence to Foreverblue's comment. I'm guessing he was referring to Rigsby being the main character in the 70's sitcom "rising damp"

He seems a bit oversensitive to me especially when you consider the management have already said Peterborough will be back next year.

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

There is no reason to suggest there will be no more speedway at Peterborough, the management have stated there will be racing next season.

Most people call it Autumn then Winter,  Peterborough fans call it the will they or  wont they time of the year

Just now, scoobydoo said:

Most people call it Autumn then Winter,  Peterborough fans call it the will they or  wont they time of the year

Chapman has already said speedway will remain at the showground for the next few seasons so next season must be guaranteed.

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

If the suggestions made on the now defunct ( hope temporary) Rigsby  site are true I suspect tonight will be the last time many will see Speedway at EOES.  For some it is possible  it is the last time they will see live Speedway of any description.  

Think that you need to reword that Rodders. It doesn't read too well. It's got me confused!

What Pantomime will it be this year ?

Aladdin ? With Buster as Window Twanky

Edited by semion

2 hours ago, wealdstone said:

If the suggestions made on the now defunct ( hope temporary) Rigsby  site are true I suspect tonight will be the last time many will see Speedway at EOES.  For some it is possible  it is the last time they will see live Speedway of any description.  

Does anyone else not have a clue what this post is about? No? Just me then.....!

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

It's their 50th Anniversary next year, so I'm sure they'll be open to celebrate that. 

I guess the request for r/r to cover Masters non-speedway related absence is a request for 'special dispensation'?  Not having a go at Wolves or Sam - just asking, in light of Lambert missing a flight last week and KL having to use a NL rider?!

12 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I guess the request for r/r to cover Masters non-speedway related absence is a request for 'special dispensation'?  Not having a go at Wolves or Sam - just asking, in light of Lambert missing a flight last week and KL having to use a NL rider?!

I fail to see the similarity. 

Ive seen riders missing due to partners giving birth which is without question a special dispensation.

failing to arrive in time for a meeting or not being able to is no way similar in the slightest!

• Like 4

They’re not the same thing though.....one is carelessness, the other.....well I guess that could be carelessness too :D

As a relatively new Father good luck to Sam and his other half.