British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Call me wolfie

Peterborough v Wolves 17.9.19

Kyle Howarth returns tonight so Wolves are at full strength. Will Jason Garrity finally make it to The Showground.

Tonight will be interesting as currently just 0.02 separating Becker and Morris for the reserve slot. Will we want Nick at reserve for a potential semi final second leg at Swindon, it would be very handy.

Win for the Wolves i think. Hopefully not too easy.

Wow..lots of interest in this one....Things could have been so different.

Edited by Lukas

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

Kyle Howarth returns tonight so Wolves are at full strength. Will Jason Garrity finally make it to The Showground.

Tonight will be interesting as currently just 0.02 separating Becker and Morris for the reserve slot. Will we want Nick at reserve for a potential semi final second leg at Swindon, it would be very handy.

If you had said to me at the beginning of season that by September that Becker would be equal to Morris in the averages I would have been astonished. Now Becker has had a good season and I have been pleased with his overall progress. But Morris has still had a disappointing season, probably due to his early season injury. Mind you, that should be a handy average for next year, if we can keep him out of Swindon's clutches.

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

Well I think if Garrity turns up then I would advise Wolves riders give him a wide berth!

14 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

If you had said to me at the beginning of season that by September that Becker would be equal to Morris in the averages I would have been astonished. Now Becker has had a good season and I have been pleased with his overall progress. But Morris has still had a disappointing season, probably due to his early season injury. Mind you, that should be a handy average for next year, if we can keep him out of Swindon's clutches.

If you meet Swindon in the play offs Morris is a very handy rider to have especially at reserve.

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

If you meet Swindon in the play offs Morris is a very handy rider to have especially at reserve.

Morris at Swindon A match 5 (from 4),  B match 7 +1 (from 4).

10 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Morris at Swindon A match 5 (from 4),  B match 7 +1 (from 4).

He is better than that at Swindon usually and he is getting back to form now.

Good chance of Morris being at reserve come October and tonight would be the perfect meeting to make that happen 

From Wolves site. No Sam Masters tonight, his partner is due to give birth. Wolves have applied for R/R.

49 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Well I think if Garrity turns up then I would advise Wolves riders give him a wide berth!

Is this what you meant by a wide berth 

6 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

From Wolves site. No Sam Masters tonight, his partner is due to give birth. Wolves have applied for R/R.

His partner has applied for G/A

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Is this what you meant by a wide berth 

His partner has applied for G/A

Huh ?

I think it means Gas + Air

• Like 1

If the suggestions made on the now defunct ( hope temporary) Rigsby  site are true I suspect tonight will be the last time many will see Speedway at EOES.  For some it is possible  it is the last time they will see live Speedway of any description.  

5 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

If the suggestions made on the now defunct ( hope temporary) Rigsby  site are true I suspect tonight will be the last time many will see Speedway at EOES.  For some it is possible  it is the last time they will see live Speedway of any description.  

Rising Damp?