British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
auntie doris

Swindon v Belle Vue Premiership Cup Final 2nd. Leg

20 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Should be good atmosphere with some Cardiff bound fans as well.

Berwick have about 30 coming down & I imagine a few more fans will make a long weekend of it. Somerset Friday, Cardiff Saturday! No Somerset for me but Cardiff is, really can’t wait! 

3 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Berwick have about 30 coming down & I imagine a few more fans will make a long weekend of it. Somerset Friday, Cardiff Saturday! No Somerset for me but Cardiff is, really can’t wait! 

Have been to Cardiff 9 times out of last 15 since 2005, giving it a miss this year as its more of an east European comp with Tai or Doyley not in contention. Prefer the July mid series GP. 30 Bandits fans, will be a swarm of yellow n black.! Can only remember Swindon losing 2007 cup final to Coventry, and the Grand Final as well.

49 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Coach load coming down I’ve heard, are you coming down?

Yep. Like yourselfs theres a coach full. I'll be there. But driving down 

24 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Have been to Cardiff 9 times out of last 15 since 2005, giving it a miss this year as its more of an east European comp with Tai or Doyley not in contention. Prefer the July mid series GP. 30 Bandits fans, will be a swarm of yellow n black.! Can only remember Swindon losing 2007 cup final to Coventry, and the Grand Final as well.

I gone every year since 2006 I think. Love it as I think it’s a brilliant day & Cardiff has everything on the doorstep! 

11 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Yep. Like yourselfs theres a coach full. I'll be there. But driving down 

Cool, are you doing the speedway weekend then? 

56 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Saves you tripping up on ever growing amount of down and outs on the Cardiff streets then! Was there on business Monday evening never seen the place looking so rough one homeless guy tried to knick the special edition chilli tortilla wrap i bought in Tesco Metro , didn't work though no-one steals food from me!! :D Was quite relieved to get on the train though , as for tomorrow night gonna be good hopefully see some G.P boys there 

10 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Saves you tripping up on ever growing amount of down and outs on the Cardiff streets then! Was there on business Monday evening never seen the place looking so rough one homeless guy tried to knick the special edition chilli tortilla wrap i bought in Tesco Metro , didn't work though no-one steals food from me!! :D Was quite relieved to get on the train though , as for tomorrow night gonna be good hopefully see some G.P boys there 

I gave a cheese sarnie to a homeless woman on the tube the other day. The bread was a bit manky!

I am the only confident BV fan i think. We will get edged out on the night. But win overall.

13 hours ago, hyabb17 said:

Cool, are you doing the speedway weekend then? 

Originally I was. But the hotel in cardiff that I had booked for 2 days cancelled on me at short notice so ended up just getting the 1 night on saturday at cardiff. So will be a drive to Swindon and a drive home then drive to cardiff on saturday unfortunately. Otherwise it would have been a full weekend  

Should be a very good crowd. Coach load of aces fans. And a coach load of berwick fans. And berwick fans make lots of noise. So hopefully will be on our side seen as we have jye 

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Should be a very good crowd. Coach load of aces fans. And a coach load of berwick fans. And berwick fans make lots of noise. So hopefully will be on our side seen as we have jye 

Crowd between 12/1500 maybe ? i hope it is more hope you enjoy your night i presume  you have experienced our legendary bogs on the backstraight.??

Edited by Sidney the robin

14 hours ago, auntie doris said:

I gave a cheese sarnie to a homeless woman on the tube the other day. The bread was a bit manky!

Did you get that manky bread at the workplace where Orion washes the dishes at Doris.!!!!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Crowd between 12/1500 maybe ? i hope it is more hope you enjoy your night i presume  you have experienced our legendary bogs on the backstraight.??

Been in them to many times mate. At least twice a year. They are legendary 

42 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Think the club would be gutted if not a lot more than that.....2 plus possibly