British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn v Poole. Prem 19/9/19

3 hours ago, Trees said:

Nick got a good point on Monday but he's definitely not ridden how he can at Lynn ....

Did he get a point?Not in my program,he got 3 lasts:blink:

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yes it would be a remarkable achievement if we were to retain the title this season. Certainly massive underdogs against those two teams. We should see off Ipswich but that’s about it.

Every speedway fan bar the other teams fans would be cheering us on to a shock win as we are the underdogs this season.

I think cheering Poole is somewhat over stating things  Shovvy.  :DThe big plus this year  will be Poole not accused of choking it.  

Still there is always next April to look forward to. 

Edited by semion

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Harris makes Lynn stronger than Ty, that's true. If Lynn had a better guest against Swindon It would of made it harder for the Robins.

But " Harris guesting swings it Lynn's way completely" Is testicles imo. He is referring to Lynn v Poole, How is Bomber better at Lynn than MPT (ave 7.44 at home) ;)

Absolutely spot on.....but we know he is just a troll and his speedway knowledge is non existent

Now if Harris and R/R get 18 that will match what TJ and Toft usually get.............and Poole have won there twice already........can only be Poole choking if they dont win with those 2 missing

If Harris and r/r get over 20 and Lynn win then Shovlar will be right...........

But Poole are hot favourites tonight

4 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Some classic Shovlar on this thread and still people bite all these years later. 

Poole have a great chance of winning tomorrow and a more than fighting chance of winning the title. Everything else is arse covering  and bait casting. 

I will always bite................the man has a very sad existence if he enjoys trolling people on here

Just because Poole might not win doesn't mean they 'choked'.  I don't recall Ipswich being accused of choking when Poole's half a team put it over them at the foxhole too earlier this season

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Just because Poole might not win doesn't mean they 'choked'.  I don't recall Ipswich being accused of choking when Poole's half a team put it over them at the foxhole too earlier this season

Well i think its Poole choking.........same as Shovlar says that Harris riding swings it completely Lynns way tonight.........funny how your all up in arms when i put a trolling comment up lol

Ipswich did choke in that match....we were favourites and we were as poor as Poole were good that night

Though after being widely expected to be bottom and cannon fodder , being in the play offs is a bonus...........where as for Poole being favourites from Feb-July , anything less than 1st will be failure..............couldnt see Guardiola accepting 2nd this season when they started as favourites

Edited by Gavan

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Whose Paul? 

Ignore. He’s clearly uneducated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

Well i think its Poole choking.........same as Shovlar says that Harris riding swings it completely Lynns way tonight.........funny how your all up in arms when i put a trolling comment up lol

I've said before - my main issue with your many many posts usually on Poole threads is that they are simply repetitive - over and over and over again saying the same old stuff.

Sometimes you have something valuable to say which is why you are not on ignore - but you don't need to keep on saying it.  Once is often enough - for everyone.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Whose Paul?

Cheating speedway team from dorset that everyone despises because of their cheating behaviour, hope that clears it up for you?

Gavan even thinks the meeting is tonight. What a complete know-nothing!:lol:

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 1

Paul is choking and all you can talk about is speedway??

still the Pirates winning again will give you all (lovers and haters) something to live for as you plan your 2020 Forum careers lol

42 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Cheating speedway team from dorset that everyone despises because of their cheating behaviour, hope that clears it up for you?

Nope just shows how illiterate some people are!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, mrss said:

Good. He is rubbish.

He was rubbish last time he rode, they would have been better off keeping Simon Lambert.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

But you dont troll........lol

Favourites at the start

Favourites in July

Somehow your management and promotion have messed it up while others acted

Oh and your last line.............not one neutral speedway fan will be cheering Poole on

Poole top the league................yet are underdogs...poor poor management

If Poole dont win the play offs what a disappointing season for them........heads will roll

And you call me weird! Obviously you can't see a joke even when SS has smacked you in the face with it!

• Like 1