British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn v Poole. Prem 19/9/19

2 hours ago, mrss said:

Good. He is rubbish.

Interesting that KL are allowed to break the rules then? 

Josh Macdonald replaces Porsing.

10 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

He was rubbish last time he rode, they would have been better off keeping Simon Lambert.

If you mean 2017 he was much better than he has been in his short stint this season. Coming in at reserve he should have been an upgrade on Andersen and Lambert but unfortunately he has been dreadful. 

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What rules?

1 hour ago, semion said:

I think cheering Poole is somewhat over stating things  Shovvy.  :DThe big plus this year  will be Poole not excused of choking it.  

Still there is always next April to look forward to. 

Oh I dare say we will still be accused of choking by some!

17 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

And you call me weird! Obviously you can't see a joke even when SS has smacked you in the face with it!

Damn i missed that...... thought he was being serious about Poole being underdogs..............i must learn to read posts better..........i also must learn not to reply to a trolling joke post with another trolling joke post

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Which are?

33 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

What rules?

Tbf I posted this before it said he 'quit'. Though this is all weird. Why quit with one ot two meetings left with nothing riding for KL on either meeting. I thought maybe it was to help Ippo to get a certain team in the playoffs but not sure how they could help either. All a bit strange! 

27 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Damn i missed that...... thought he was being serious about Poole being underdogs..............i must learn to read posts better..........i also must learn not to reply to a trolling joke post with another trolling joke post

Wasn't a joke though. Could see your ears steaming up from here!

26 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Tbf I posted this before it said he 'quit'. Though this is all weird. Why quit with one ot two meetings left with nothing riding for KL on either meeting. I thought maybe it was to help Ippo to get a certain team in the playoffs but not sure how they could help either. All a bit strange! 

22 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

See my reply to Bagpuss, I cba to type it out twice! 

Seems odd that he has packed it in with one meeting left but by bringing in a guest who has never ridden the track and is unlikely to trouble the scorers I can’t see that Lynn are trying to gain an advantage. Why not Lambert or Ostergaard orsomebody who could beat the Poole reserves if it was planned? 

Edited by Bagpuss

Poole fans up in arms that Porsing isnt riding lol.................the same Poole fans who didnt like other fans accusing them when Wells went missing for Poole ...whilst banging in a maximum for Edinburgh

I feel for Poole in this match everything has gone against them.......

No MPT makes Lynn much stronger

R/R for Jorgensen makes Lynn much stronger

Chris Harris will probably get an 18 point maximum

No Porsing and Lynn have brought in a reserve likely to score double figures...

Come on neutral fans we need to have a heart here and get the message out there.............#prayforpoole

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Poole fans up in arms that Porsing isnt riding lol.................the same Poole fans who didnt like other fans accusing them when Wells went missing for Poole ...whilst banging in a maximum for Edinburgh

I feel for Poole in this match everything has gone against them.......

No MPT makes Lynn much stronger

R/R for Jorgensen makes Lynn much stronger

Chris Harris will probably get an 18 point maximum

No Porsing and Lynn have brought in a reserve likely to score double figures...

Come on neutral fans we need to have a heart here and get the message out there.............#prayforpoole

As with 99% of your posts, spot on and funny as well #prayforpoole

McDonald or one his farmyard Animals at 7 won’t have any affect on the score.  Lynn to take this one by 10 plus.

McD0nald. The same as P0rsing

Edited by semion
  • Like 2