British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn v Poole. Prem 19/9/19

2 hours ago, 1 valve said:

Not so much "cost" more that from the outset of the season, riders were given the incentive of having a better chance of more guest bookings as (if) they arose from Busters three teams by being part of the pool and thus being possible prefered choice before riders from the other four were considered.  

Yes you must be correct looking back over the season and what came to pass. 

Edited by maneacat

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

You seem to have a thing about Bomber riding tonight. I doubt he will score more than MPT would of.

We had a number 7 that's never seen the place. and no TJ. It's going to be pretty close I think.

I hope Josh's Lynn form continues tonight :). But I expect him to get 7 or so.

The bookies have it close, with Lynn slight favourites.

Lovely day here if any Poole fans are on the way down.

No Kings Lynn would be better off with MPT i was comparing guests Proctor with Harris 

Our problem tonight, with the scores at 30-30, is that we can’t get heat winners and both Cook and Lambert are unbeaten with 13 and 15 to come.

Currently hanging on but not likely to get the win unless a couple step up.

27 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Our problem tonight, with the scores at 30-30, is that we can’t get heat winners and both Cook and Lambert are unbeaten with 13 and 15 to come.

Currently hanging on but not likely to get the win unless a couple step up.

Think they heard you Steve :party:

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

Top of the league, baby! My pessimism geed them up! Looks like we held on all meeting and Middlo did his magic at the break.

We’ll probably chose Swindon now!

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

Top of the league, baby! My pessimism geed them up! Looks like we held on all meeting and Middlo did his magic at the break.

We could just blindside everyone and pick Wolves lol. Freak them out!! Haha, not sure Brady and Jack will go for it though.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

Chose lol.

What a huge turn around after the interval. Shows just how good Middlo is as our manager, getting the riders in the right frame of mind to do the job in hand.

we probably won’t win it this year but we are still in there fighting to retain. #PiratePride.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Trackrat said:

Chose lol.

You enjoy the typo while us Poole fans can enjoy finishing top of the pile. :cheers:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

Bet we dont...

• Sad 1

Congratulations to Poole on finishing top. I certainly think it carries some prestige even though it doesn’t decide the title. 

A real pity our season has finished with such a whimper but covering the two Danes has proved impossible, six points from their rides tonight when they would probably score somewhere between treble and quadruple that between them. 

Big changes needed for next season. 

• Like 5

Just now, Bagpuss said:

Congratulations to Poole on finishing top. I certainly think it carries some prestige even though it doesn’t decide the title. 

A real pity our season has finished with such a whimper but covering the two Danes has proved impossible, six points from their rides tonight when they would probably score somewhere between treble and quadruple that between them. 

Big changes needed for next season. 

Both us and Swindon took advantage of a weakened Lynn side. If they had been at full strength neither us or the Robins would have got much out of our trips there.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 1:59 PM, Trackrat said:

Cheating speedway team from dorset that everyone despises because of their cheating behaviour, hope that clears it up for you?

So how have we cheated tonight idiot 

Edited by Arthur54
  • Like 4

Big well done to Poole on coming up on the rails to finish at the top.

Lets hope all 4 teams going into the play-offs injury free and stay that way.  May the best team  win.

As for Lynn it’s never looked right since the  get go and the changes didn’t do anything to correct it.

Edited by semion
  • Like 2