British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Ipswich Play Off Semi 1st leg. 23/9/19

7 hours ago, ray c said:

and so he should because you would do the same :party:even worse

Seeing as i dont come on here much anymore. And you wonder why. :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I keep checking the various weather forecasts as we get closer to Monday - and they're still all say we're gonna get a deluge Monday afternoon/evening!! - and thats even after heavy rain on Sunday too.

I know everyone in authority is probably focussed on Cardiff today but an early decision and an announcement about a rearrangement date would go down well with fans.

Isn't it raining all week though? So not sure when you could restage it? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gavan said:

Think you will find i congratulated your real fans on winning the league.............short memory but expected

And all you do is gloat.............so hell yes if by a miracle Poole choke then i will be on here every day all day

Oh dear! We could rename it the Gavan thread lol.

19 hours ago, ray c said:

are any of the riders riding in the Swedish playoff finals 

No.

6 minutes ago, ray c said:

could restage Wednesday if off then

Somerset V Glasgow play-off  SF on Wednesday, Harris & Covatti riding in that.

Now we are a day away the forecast is much more accurate. Not much chance of this going ahead so best to cancel now and re-arrange it for possibly next Sunday afternoon. Don’t think any rider is elsewhere?

23 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Now we are a day away the forecast is much more accurate. Not much chance of this going ahead so best to cancel now and re-arrange it for possibly next Sunday afternoon. Don’t think any rider is elsewhere?

greyhounds evening

26 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Greyhounds run on Sunday evening so stadium probably not available.

Think it's Bags meeting as well.

I said earlier Monday week maybe the only option which it may mean no tv coverage of the meeting. anyway not rained of yet forecast can change

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Falcon1983 said:

Dont they have to be on Monday and Thursday 

Well Sheffield rode on a Thurs a few weeks ago! So if they can use one of our nights then we can use theirs!!

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Well Sheffield rode on a Thurs a few weeks ago! So if they can use one of our nights then we can use theirs!!

They rode on a Wednesday night at home