British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Ipswich Play Off Semi 1st leg. 23/9/19

Comfortable home win

28 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

No :)

don't see why not as is not double points Sweden have tac subs in there playoffs not that makes any difference In this country

If the track is wavy again with a deep line out wide it will be a close encounter as Witches have the like of Bomber, NKI and King who are not afraid to ride one foot from the fence, I feel they rode very much within themselves in the recent league match there where as Poole, Especially Josh, really was going for it.

On paper for me this is one of the most exciting play off series for a long time, (if your a neutral) all four teams are very capable and therefore I hope each semi is very nip and tuck, all too often in the past we have had semi finals that have been so one sided and all but over after the first leg and you just want to skip to the final itself.

The Swedish finals was so boring because Smederna walked it, fingers crossed we see two epic semis and a final in our own league, Don't care which team wins, I want Speedway and the fans to be the winner.

I’ve heard all the views from here there and everywhere.  Where is the Shovelar ?  What’s his opinion on the way it’s gonna go tonight ?  (am now preparing to hear the biggest fence sit ever written)

Just had a sharp heavy shower at the track. Cleared now. 

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Any damage to track? 

2 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Any damage to track? 

Yea  but that was before the rain 

• Haha 8

They were watering the track with the dirty rain cloud approaching. Track looks ok. Tiny crowd. Less than last week. All watching it at home.  

Is the tide in or out?  :rolleyes:

Looks like Josh G is riding for Ipswich tonight.Didn't realise their kevlars were so much alike.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1