British Speedway Forum
johnyson66

Redcar v Leicester Semi final

Can you put up a picture of a bear and a tiger,(with confetti),  just to motivate those tame lions.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

So in other words Leicester are waiting to see if they get through before they announce final dates , enough said !

If only it was enough said!

6 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

Can't have enough motivation,  if I was the Leicester manager I would print out the article on our website and pin it up in the changing rooms and alter it slightly so it seems like we think we've already won , anyone taking  part in any sport will tell you the same thing you can not have enough motivation to do better 

So you have to alter it to make it look like the Bears are super confident of getting through?

Think most fair minded folk realise why it was done (to be fair Jitendra has taken the time to explain when he could be falsifying press releases to motivate his team ;)). 

Keeping the paying spectators informed -damned if you do and damned if you don't.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

Can't have enough motivation,  if I was the Leicester manager I would print out the article on our website and pin it up in the changing rooms and alter it slightly so it seems like we think we've already won , anyone taking  part in any sport will tell you the same thing you can not have enough motivation to do better 

If I was the Leicester manager, I would print out thousands of copies and hand them out to all the home fans and, if there was a few left I would put them all over the local shopping mall.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 1

I can see keeping fans informed has went well :D.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

If I was the Leicester manager, I would print out thousands of copies and hand them out to all the home fans and, if there was a few left I would put them all over the local shopping mall.

Got a laugh out of that , I'm just hoping your the one who's unhappy after tonight and Sunday 

2 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

Got a laugh out of that , I'm just hoping your the one who's unhappy after tonight and Sunday 

A suppose you's have already made a space on the shelf for the KOCup???

people need to grow up - any sane person knows its an uphill battle at Leicester but plans have to be ready just in case. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ch958 said:

people need to grow up - any sane person knows its an uphill battle at Leicester but plans have to be ready just in case. 

YES SIR 

Weather doesn't look to bad so hopefully we can get this tie completed , after last night we just need our 2nd strings to be a bit more consistent to get a result here and big thanks to Jake Allen for last night , he dropped one point from 4 rides more of the same please Jake , Come on the Bears , hopefully make the final then do a job at Newcastle tomorrow to take the cup to Teesside 

• Like 1

It's been dry so far today in south Leicestershire.

I think it could go down to the wire tonight.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Elmo said:

It's been dry so far today in south Leicestershire.

I think it could go down to the wire tonight.

Hope so a last heat decider to make the final , I'd take that now 

9 hours ago, johnyson66 said:

Weather doesn't look to bad so hopefully we can get this tie completed , after last night we just need our 2nd strings to be a bit more consistent to get a result here and big thanks to Jake Allen for last night , he dropped one point from 4 rides more of the same please Jake , Come on the Bears , hopefully make the final then do a job at Newcastle tomorrow to take the cup to Teesside 

I'd be disappointed with Jake Allan for MPT at Leicester. He isnt known for his ability round more technical tracks though appreciate its hard to find guests in October. Hoping for a Redcar win but just dont see it now.

• Sad 1

Here's hoping for all you Bear fans come on you can do it

• Like 1