British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg • Wolverhampton v Swindon (9•10)

41 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Some Poole fans  are getting desperate to still be involved. Not gonna happen, you got beat by the cannon fodder. 

not true we got beat by a better side :t:

If this meeting goes ahead the track will be wet as heavy rain forecast for sunday, only 25% chance of light rain monday evening though

2 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

If this meeting goes ahead the track will be wet as heavy rain forecast for sunday, only 25% chance of light rain monday evening though

Sure we will ride it either Tuesday or  Wednesday if off on Monday 

Met Office Forecast for Wolverhampton .........

Monday
Time 01:00 04:00 07:00 10:00 13:00 16:00 19:00 22:00
Weather symbol
Cloudy
Cloudy
Cloudy
Light rain
Heavy rain
Heavy rain
Heavy rain
Light rain

Chance of precipitation 10% 10% 10% 60% 90% 90% 80% 50%

Temperature (°C)
10°
10°
11°
12°
12°
12°

$64000 dollar question for Monday  - has Jason Doyle successfully   got out of a Polish contract commitment  to be at the Polish Extraleague  awards ceremony in Warsaw live on Polish  TV  ?

Edited by racers and royals

53 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

$64000 dollar question for Monday  - has Jason Doyle successfully   got out of a Polish contract commitment  to be at the Polish Extraleague  awards ceremony in Warsaw live on Polish  TV  ?

He's riding Monday so guess so

59 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

UK have priority on Mondays and Thursdays - so why would Poland arrange such a prestigious night then??

7 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

UK have priority on Mondays and Thursdays - so why would Poland arrange such a prestigious night then??

Because the Extraleague do what they want to !!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

I’m sure I remember riders missing meetings here for an awards show in Poland (wasn’t it Ward or someone like that?) a few years back.

Dont think it will matter to the Poles when anyone races if they want first call on them. As wrong as that is.

15 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:
Met Office Forecast for Wolverhampton .........

Monday
Time 01:00 04:00 07:00 10:00 13:00 16:00 19:00 22:00
Weather symbol
Cloudy
Cloudy
Cloudy
Light rain
Heavy rain
Heavy rain
Heavy rain
Light rain

Chance of precipitation 10% 10% 10% 60% 90% 90% 80% 50%

Temperature (°C)
10°
10°
11°
12°
12°
12°

Dunno what that's all about,but in plain English.....Monday,  Rain to start at 8am  continuing until 10pm with some of the showers being heavy.

Edited by Tommy Sweetman

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

With the season he's had at Torun who are no longer in the Extraleague, I doubt anyone is that bothered!!

11 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

With the season he's had at Torun who are no longer in the Extraleague, I doubt anyone is that bothered!!

Wrong- he is one of the 5 riders nominated for best foreign  rider of the season !!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 2

On 10/4/2019 at 1:47 PM, stevebrum said:

I’m sure I remember riders missing meetings here for an awards show in Poland (wasn’t it Ward or someone like that?) a few years back.

Dont think it will matter to the Poles when anyone races if they want first call on them. As wrong as that is.

I have a similar vague recollection, I think it involved Kasprzak and a civic reception though.

• Like 1

I have a similar vague recollection, I think it involved Kasprzak and a civic reception though.

If I remember correctly ~ although I'm probably wrong ~ I think KK put Coventry first in this case and missed the Civic Reception, which was quite surprising considering his reputation?  :unsure:

Edited by Gemini