British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg • Wolverhampton v Swindon (9•10)

Heart attack stuff from Batchelor. FairPlay to him for getting his head down and going for it in that heat.

if thorsell had got up instead of staying down for a rerun....Wolves would have got the 3-3 they were on when the red lights came on. Karma eh. :icon_smile_clown:

Just now, hyabb17 said:

He has had a couple oF serious injuries. Sometimes I think you should just say nothing rather then some of the stuff you do. 

It’s his modus operandi.  Always practising his fishing skills :rolleyes:

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

As I said after heat 4, Swindon will win both legs and smash Ipswich in the final.

Yeah you said, you're right again, must be brilliant being you.

Just now, hyabb17 said:

He has had a couple oF serious injuries. Sometimes I think you should just say nothing rather then some of the stuff you do. 

But he isn’t the rider he was. Injuries have taken their toll on him. Game over for Wolves. Track conditions, just like Poole at Wimborne Road, took away any home advantage, and they needed all the help they could muster tonight. 

All very easy for Swindon and it’s already “in the bag” which makes it exceedingly dull for the neutral.

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You think Ipswich will be any opposition? It’s going to be a one sided final like when Poole took on Birmingham a few seasons back.

Well they have qualified for the final by been a opposition to someone i assume ? Judging by your rhetoric i am surprised your old enough to remember 

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

So Morris goes down & stays down. Should he now be thrown out like we have heard the Wolves fans saying about Batch 

the wolves boys take each other out, how can I be all 4 back. 

Edited by hyabb17

2 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Yeah you said, you're right again, must be brilliant being you.

It is. I look in the mirror and just nod my head. How lucky am I?B)

• Like 1

Hard on Wolves - all 4 back would have been fair even though Swindon were on a 5-1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

But he isn’t the rider he was. Injuries have taken their toll on him. Game over for Wolves. Track conditions, just like Poole at Wimborne Road, took away any home advantage, and they needed all the help they could muster tonight. 

All very easy for Swindon and it’s already “in the bag” which makes it exceedingly dull for the neutral.

Don't watch then, get off to Rome early if you already no the outcome.

Just now, hyabb17 said:

So Morris goes down & stays down. Should he now be thrown out like we have heard the Wolves fans saying about Batch 

Sitting here hoping for a 5-0 to Swindon for the Karma.

• Haha 1

Hope Morris is ok, the Swindon fan referee let’s all 4 back in the 13th but not the 4th. Exactly the same situation.

the Robins have an 8th man tonight.

Just now, ArthurRudge said:

Should be all 4 wtf

Wolves riders made a mess of themselves, nothing to do with the robins riders...why give them both the 2nd chance??

• Haha 1

Just now, stevebrum said:

Hope Morris is ok, the Swindon fan referee let’s all 4 back in the 13th but not the 4th. Exactly the same situation.

the Robins have an 8th man tonight.

Don’t forget agent Morris too :wink: