British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mike0310

Plymouth speedway

18 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

With respect I do t think any rider who signed up for 2020 can have too much complaint if they are not required in 2021 with all that has happened in between. 

Plymouth as a promotion have every right to do what they think is best for the club. However i still feel sorry for the NL riders who are now left out, difficult phone calls have been made this week so i would say there has been a fair level of expectation from some that they were still required.

4 hours ago, 25yearfan said:

Oh yes I forgot about them!

It'd be great to see the Buxton Hitmen back in the League!

The ‘ new ‘ track will be completely new to any form of league speedway.....if they get a licence. They would replace a team who initially expressed interest in being in the NDL but may not now do so if this track gets the nod.

9 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

The ‘ new ‘ track will be completely new to any form of league speedway.....if they get a licence. They would replace a team who initially expressed interest in being in the NDL but may not now do so if this track gets the nod.

Intriguing and an exciting prospect for British speedway!

So its not a track that has staged League speedway before? - Workington Northside?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1