British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

On 10/30/2019 at 2:33 AM, Islander15 said:

Nothing there to inspire the home faithful unfortunately. 

If Danny shred can produce his British championship heroics that would be well going to scunny every werk

On 10/30/2019 at 2:33 AM, Islander15 said:

Nothing there to inspire the home faithful unfortunately. 

Ayres does for me class entertainment

3 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Ayres does for me class entertainment

Yes in terms of entertainment Ayres and Auty are top notch. I meant in terms of results and preseason optimism. 

1 hour ago, Islander15 said:

Yes in terms of entertainment Ayres and Auty are top notch. I meant in terms of results and preseason optimism. 

We are not out of this season(1 day) never mind pre season optimism.

There is still time for the rules & limits to change to spoil teams "possible" line ups. Post AGM we will know the rules but teams will probably not be fully announced until mid/late December (1 rider per week with some teams) ;)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

We are not out of this season(1 day) never mind pre season optimism.

There is still time for the rules & limits to change to spoil teams "possible" line ups. Post AGM we will know the rules but teams will probably not be fully announced until mid/late December (1 rider per week with some teams) ;)

My original comment was based on the rumoured line-up. This season has ended. There’s no more meetings at all let alone Scunthorpe meetings. 

On 10/20/2019 at 10:05 PM, hulvik said:

My team prodictions

Auty 

Allen

Tommy the Gun

Danny Ayres

Simon Lambert 

Ryan Kingsley 

Jordan Palin

Well 2 correct up to now, will it be 3  after the next team member is announced ? 

10 minutes ago, archie21 said:

Well 2 correct up to now, will it be 3  after the next team member is announced ? 

Kingsley.. don't think he's in the line up.. try arnio

12 minutes ago, archie21 said:

Personally would love to see Ryan back hes made great strides in 2019. But I can't see Rob not giving Jordan a more experienced partner at reserve and that would be Simon Lambert for me.? I think we should keep the rest of our powder dry until after the AGM as things may change team build wise ? That said sure the management have their favoured line up already ?

17 hours ago, archie21 said:

Auty next so when will the "surprises" be announced? Time will tell.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:42 PM, IronScorpion said:

Pontus Gaard & Tommy Nelsen to be unveiled by the Scorpions early next week. Both come in on 5.00 averages.

4 hours ago, OdsalBoy said:

Pontus Gaard & Tommy Nelsen to be unveiled by the Scorpions early next week. Both come in on 5.00 averages.

You said that on 4th October  :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, scunny1 said:

You said that on 4th October  :rolleyes:

Pre season 2017, 2018 & 2019 :angry: Put him on ignore as it is easy & you don't have to read his posts(unless someone quotes them. He is a :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Pre season 2017, 2018 & 2019 :angry: Put him on ignore as it is easy & you don't have to read his posts(unless someone quotes them. He is a :icon_smile_clown:

exactly I have on ignore then a lunatic quotes him 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 12:42 PM, IronScorpion said:

I think the only 'surprise' will be IF the team isn't announced as the one widely named on this thread.