Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

3 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

exactly I have on ignore then a lunatic quotes him 

So am I a lunatic now???:rolleyes:

50 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

So am I a lunatic now???:rolleyes:

Normally me the lunatic but happy to give the cap

9 minutes ago, Broadsider said:

According to this weeks Star, Danny Ayres is still open to offers and waiting for phone to ring!

Craziness. Rider of the year not just at Scunny but challenging for title throughout the league. If he isn't signed up by now i doubt he will be back, he is a rider that needs to feel the love. Ive an inkling that he could be headed Redcar bound and he loves it there so if the Scorps lose out. 

I think you will find that riders do not say anything about where they are riding until it is announced by the club. In the SS report, he was also saying he would like to be racing in the PL & NDL.

3 hours ago, Broadsider said:

According to this weeks Star, Danny Ayres is still open to offers and waiting for phone to ring!

Hoping for a PL spot :t:is the 1st part of the story.

The 2nd is his hospital visit for a progress report.

The 3rd is that the door is still open for an NDL spot(his over 4 CL average probably will curtail his initial inclusion if the rules stay the same)

The 4th is that he would love to be back at Scunthorpe(We will not let him go to another club ;))

• Like 2

38 was last year 100 percent it will be higher for the coming season

12 hours ago, pitstop84 said:

38 was last year 100 percent it will be higher for the coming season

Hearing that the points limit will be 40.

7 minutes ago, screm said:

Hearing that the points limit will be 40.

Hoping for at least 41

3 hours ago, dorothy58 said:

Hoping for at least 41

I am not too bothered what the limit is. I just hope they don't make the stupid decision to increase the points limit halfway through the season as they did this year. 

For example it turned a very average Redcar side into a very good side, by ditching a second string and replacing him with another out and out number 1 ( Erik Riss). There was no way they could have done that without the limit changing from 38 to 40. Fair play to them for that, but it probably cost Berwick (who were over the 40 point limit) a place in the play-offs.

• Like 2

Josh Auty testimonial on 22/03/2020 at Scunthorpe so I guess that confirms him as a Scorpion.

• Like 2