British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

oh , sorry old bean . go fun yourself as the cleaned up song goes  (latest one )

1 hour ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Why don’t you get back to your worky thread 

Is there still a worky thread I thought they were extinct !!

17 hours ago, Cupidstunt said:

Auty

Allen

Ayres

Aranio

Jorgenson

Lambert

Palin

If that is the Scunthorpe team then it would suggested a points limit of either 40.5 or 41 points.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:05 PM, hulvik said:

My team prodictions

Auty 

Allen

Tommy the Gun

Danny Ayres

Simon Lambert 

Ryan Kingsley 

Jordan Palin

So its now 3 correct|| will you be able to make it 4? or even all 7, I hope you will.

This team was touted before the end of the season. Tero,  Lambo Josh and Danny to re announce. It was said then, no ambition, no big number one and very vulnerable in heats 13 and 15.  Not impressed at all , mid table at best.

27 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

This team was touted before the end of the season. Tero,  Lambo Josh and Danny to re announce. It was said then, no ambition, no big number one and very vulnerable in heats 13 and 15.  Not impressed at all , mid table at best.

Think Jake will be a strong force at number 1 next season which will take care of a lot and solid engine room if Ayres at 2 and Tero + TJ at 3&4 but its a side full of riders who can go missing, Aarnio is on a lower average for a reason same as Jorgenson and the reserves will get a pasting away. Mid table side once again.

Thomas Jørgensen has signed up. 6.49.

2 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Think Jake will be a strong force at number 1 next season which will take care of a lot and solid engine room if Ayres at 2 and Tero + TJ at 3&4 but its a side full of riders who can go missing, Aarnio is on a lower average for a reason same as Jorgenson and the reserves will get a pasting away. Mid table side once again.

Honestly

I don't think so... this Scunny team will take some beating at home first off, they will pick up the odd spare point away from home and if the play offs include the top six teams rather than the top 4 then this strength in depth Scunny team will do well IMHO... 

Could be a surprise package... Deffo top six for me with a chance of a top 4 slot...

Regards
THJ

• Like 1