British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

Lets hope that Scunthorpe have more success with Jorgensen that Newcastle did.

30 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

The team wont be as bas as peoples making it out to be 

You saying that or your Gran?:wink:

I think it looks alright? Good strong top 4, strong reserve at all times, if Ayres comes back as he was before he got injured you will be fine if that is the team, thought Ayres had said he was still looking for a spot

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, screm said:

Lets hope that Scunthorpe have more success with Jorgensen that Newcastle did.

Don't think that'll be too hard.

• Haha 1

Rough Park for me is the worse shaped track in the league and that's why Tommy struggled ,he will be fine on the open spaces at the EWR

• Like 2

2 hours ago, scunny1 said:

You saying that or your Gran?:wink:

Me matey, having heard 'rumors' from top people... we won't be too bad.. top 6 finish and a playoff place for us I reckon

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Rough Park for me is the worse shaped track in the league and that's why Tommy struggled ,he will be fine on the open spaces at the EWR

Suppose it's a bit like learning to drive a car, its quite easy in an empty supermarket car park on a Sunday evening. It all changes when you get on the real roads ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1. Josh Auty

2. Danny Ayres

3. Tero Aarnio

4. Thomas Jorgensen

5. Jake Allen

6. Simon Lambert

7. Jordan Palin

It's so predictable it's funny... At least other clubs get the excitement of whether they'll run or not first... Makes it more interesting at least...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tosh1218 said:

Josh has to be in 

it's his testimonial season

Didn't he already have a testimonial? Might be imagining that lol

4 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

So your saying it's the worst shape track in the league mmmmm well I wonder if the late great Ivan mauger would agree with that statement and not forgetting all other ex world champs  and ex  gp  riders that cut the British speedway teeth on the worst shape track in the league,,, if you had of said technical I would definitely agree with the statement... 

Edited by pienpeesman
Spelling errors

When TJ rode for the Scorps he was a top rider, One of our best. Welcome back Thomas. I'm thrilled to have you back. You show them mate what your made of. You were Brill at the EWR. few years ago. I'll be cheering you on! 

Get real ,it’s a speedway track just because TJ struggled ,he has found his level, end of story.Some of the greatest riders the World has ever produced got round it without any trouble.:rolleyes:

Any rider can blast round in a big circle,not all can ride tracks which need skill and throtle  control..

• Like 3