British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

A genuine bloke, a true entertainer and top lad.

The peoples champ, we loved you

Rest easy brother:cry:

• Like 3

Sad news Rip big man condolences to his family 

• Like 3

Such a huge loss to Speedway! What a great fella he was, so professional in his racing and so exciting to watch. R>I>P Danny.  

• Like 2

Deepest sympathy to all Danny's family and friends.

A huge loss to speedway. He always gave his best for all the clubs he rode for, and is fondly remembered as a Redcar Bear.

Rest in peace Danny . 

Horrible to start thinking about this but Rob is going to have to start thinking about who comes in.. what points are available and who’s out there?  Maybe a Zaine Kennedy? 

It would not surprise me if Rob & Dave went down the r/r route for the first month to see how the riders cope & see who has started the season well, maybe, here or in Europe.

10 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

It would not surprise me if Rob & Dave went down the r/r route for the first month to see how the riders cope & see who has started the season well, maybe, here or in Europe.

That’s not permitted under the rules, unless special dispensation is given.

Didn't Wolves use it for Nick Morris(I still do not know how as he didn't ride for them the previous year) but Danny is a "roll over" rider from last year so is not new to the team.

This area was talked about a bit last year but with no definitive answer.