British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

On 10/26/2020 at 11:42 AM, eric i said:

Nike Lunna or Lasse Bjerre, not sure if they have retired?

Nike Lunna has retired - he has steadily been selling off his Finnish equipment; I would assume the same has happened to his gear in the UK too.

1 hour ago, moomin man 76 said:

Nike Lunna has retired - he has steadily been selling off his Finnish equipment; I would assume the same has happened to his gear in the UK too.

He has no gear here it is all in Finland . 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

He has no gear here it is all in Finland . 

Ok. I know some of it was in the UK in 2019, as bits and pieces were used by Jesse Mustonen at SoN at Belle Vue. 

45 minutes ago, moomin man 76 said:

Ok. I know some of it was in the UK in 2019, as bits and pieces were used by Jesse Mustonen at SoN at Belle Vue. 

It was all here till 3 weeks ago tero collected it and shipped it back to Finland for him. Jesse did use both of Nike's chassis at the son one had his own engine the other had Nike's in it .

• Like 1

Well done to Ryan Douglas on winning the Phil Crump Trophy meeting in Mildura this morning.

So with the agm over and the rumours of 2 British under 21 reserves being quite strong question is .who do we want as Jordan's partner and who is going to be dropped to fit the new rider in. Also will we make another change as if he points limit has remained the same potentially we are well under the limit

54 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

So with the agm over and the rumours of 2 British under 21 reserves being quite strong question is .who do we want as Jordan's partner and who is going to be dropped to fit the new rider in. Also will we make another change as if he points limit has remained the same potentially we are well under the limit

Isn't it just one for 2021? Then two thereafter?

• Thanks 1

See post/topic just created by THJ as news filters through from other teams.

Really good team who will be strong opposition.

Surprise  Surprise! Scunthorpe team remains unchanged and fits below the 39pt limit,!!

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, lewy said:

Surprise  Surprise! Scunthorpe team remains unchanged and fits below the 39pt limit,!!

So do several other teams, but don't let paranoia stop you :-)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, lewy said:

:D you can't beat a positive press release to mislead the masses 

• Haha 1