British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

21 minutes ago, the outsider said:

Bjarne Pedersen to Plymouth and rumour has it Jason Crump is next !. Without question we have to address the loss of our Jake Allen No1 Rider while options are still available ?. Leaving it to April and whats the betting we'll end up running Rider Replacement to fill the void. 

Bankrupt in the 1st year then at Plymouth.

Pedersen made it obvious that the British League came about tenth on his list of priorities when he rode for Birmingham in 2012 (and so became very unpopular). Still, I suppose that Plymouth had to sign someone from a short list as No. 1.

3 hours ago, *JJ said:

Pedersen made it obvious that the British League came about tenth on his list of priorities when he rode for Birmingham in 2012 (and so became very unpopular). Still, I suppose that Plymouth had to sign someone from a short list as No. 1.

How do you know hes at No 1 as the rumour on the Plymouth thread is they are chasing Crump and if that's the case BP will be at No 5...

Just saying like...

Regards 

THJ 

22 hours ago, the outsider said:

Bjarne Pedersen to Plymouth and rumour has it Jason Crump is next !. Without question we have to address the loss of our Jake Allen No1 Rider while options are still available ?. Leaving it to April and whats the betting we'll end up running Rider Replacement to fill the void. 

Still firmly believe Rob G has a plan to keep us competitive...

9 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Still firmly believe Rob G has a plan to keep us competitive...

I bet he has!:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

Any names been mooted about on the South Bank  . Really looking forward to the season after watching all the amateur / young guns speedway at the back end of last season at the EWR

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Any names been mooted about on the South Bank  . Really looking forward to the season after watching all the amateur / young guns speedway at the back end of last season at the EWR

They were good meetings.

19 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

How do you know hes at No 1 as the rumour on the Plymouth thread is they are chasing Crump and if that's the case BP will be at No 5...

Just saying like...

Regards 

THJ 

Rumours ... you don't believe that, do you?

• Haha 2

On 2/11/2021 at 11:01 AM, *JJ said:

Could have been worse i suppose,Could have to watch josh auty every season :t:

Edited by lewy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, lewy said:

Could have been worse i suppose,Could have to watch josh auto every season :t:

I much preferred you when you frequented the NL threads 

• Haha 5

On 2/11/2021 at 11:01 AM, *JJ said:

On 2/11/2021 at 2:46 PM, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Just saying like...

Regards 

THJ 

22 hours ago, *JJ said:

Rumours ... you don't believe that, do you?

21 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Well dafter things have happened... especially at sea apparently

Regards
THJ

Well there are Rumours and there are Rumours... some rumours end up as being fact and the other Rumours is an LP by Fleetwood Mac...

Crump signs for Plymouth and it will be on a 12 average I suggest so BP will be at No 5 with Crump at No 1...

Go Plymouth what a rumoured signing that has come to fruition...

Regards 

THJ  

1 minute ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Well there are Rumours and there are Rumours... some rumours end up as being fact and the other Rumours is an LP by Fleetwood Mac...

Crump signs for Plymouth and it will be on a 12 average I suggest so BP will be at No 5 with Crump at No 1...

Go Plymouth what a rumoured signing that has come to fruition...

Regards 

THJ  

Great signings for Plymouth but beware,things don't always pan out as expected..