British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

Depends on whether Godfrey or Mason offer him the most cash!

3 hours ago, Najjer said:

Even with a reduction his average would still be 8.00. I expect there will be a new 10% reduction rule added for New Zealander’s to encourage more of them to ride in Britain for this season to make him fit though, don’t panic.

Plus a 10% for having a double barrelled surname.. 

Ryan Terry Daley currently appealing..

• Haha 1

Let’s all be honest Bradley Wilson Dean being on an 8 plus average is a tad unrealistic considering when he last rose in the championship he was around the 5 and half mark and wasn’t setting the world alight therefore fur us to have him as hardly that crazy. 

4 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Let’s all be honest Bradley Wilson Dean being on an 8 plus average is a tad unrealistic considering when he last rose in the championship he was around the 5 and half mark and wasn’t setting the world alight therefore fur us to have him as hardly that crazy. 

Yeah you should be able to have him regardless of his average or the rules,I,m sure all the other promotions will be happy with that,not sure where not setting the world alight is in the rulebook it maybe under in the best interest of Speedway section but as a Plymouth supporter I don't think that applies to us we've never been party to those conditions. :blink:

1 hour ago, lewy said:

Yeah you should be able to have him regardless of his average or the rules,I,m sure all the other promotions will be happy with that,not sure where not setting the world alight is in the rulebook it maybe under in the best interest of Speedway section but as a Plymouth supporter I don't think that applies to us we've never been party to those conditions:blink:

Crump's 2019 Premiership average conveniently dropped from 8.21 to 8.00 so he could just enter the Championship on a 12.00 average. Is that not in the best interest of Speedway?

34 minutes ago, eric i said:

Crump's 2019 Premiership average conveniently dropped from 8.21 to 8.00 so he could just enter the Championship on a 12.00 average. Is that not in the best interest of Speedway?

Was it?Ipswich wouldn't have been able to fit him in they would be over the limit. 

Edited by lewy

Just now, eric i said:

yes

Have you got a link or something so I can see for myself. Tia

so who do we really think could be coming in . with no riders fitting the average available think we could be well under the limit. if so would like to see connor mountain given a go.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

so who do we really think could be coming in . with no riders fitting the average available think we could be well under the limit. if so would like to see connor mountain given a go.

I think Godfrey is going to find a way to make Bradley Wilson Dean fit ( altering the rules ) if not think he will look abroad to be honest !  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

so who do we really think could be coming in . with no riders fitting the average available think we could be well under the limit. if so would like to see Connor Mountain given a go.

Connor wouldn't let anyone down and would be a good shout; but I think it will be a 4 or 5 point rider either a new Scandinavian or an Aussie; either one already here or an immanent arrival and I also agree where you state "we could be well under the limit" as that will be a given

Regards
THJ

3 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Josh macdonald.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lewy said:

Josh macdonald.

To be honest I think Connor Mountain is a similar sort of level to Josh Macdonald and Zaine Kennedy 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

No description available.

Don't know anything, but gut feeling says hes gunna go down the r/r route for at least the first month....... sigh

• Haha 1