British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

13 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Fozzie 

im the same I got a confirmation code and money has gone from my bank but nothing else I’ve emailed Gail

Did you get yours sorted?. If not email support@seatedly.com explain the situation. You'll need your name, Reference number and quote Scunthorpe Scorpions. They sorted mine for me and now have my ticket

Emailed  the company Seatedly and all sorted out within the hour ,so thanks to Fozzie for putting the link on  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Emailed  the company Seatedly and all sorted out within the hour ,so thanks to Fozzie for putting the link on  

Me too,all sorted, thanks Fozzie.

• Like 1

Nice to see all the Championship teams decked out in their new team kevs for the season. Cannot wait to see the Scunny set next week ! :t:

• Haha 1

Personally I hate team Kevlars and find it easier to distinguish riders with individual suits.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, the outsider said:

Nice to see all the Championship teams decked out in their new team kevs for the season. Cannot wait to see the Scunny set next week ! :t:

Edinburgh, Redcar and Brum????

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2021 at 5:50 AM, the outsider said:

........... and for those wanting to see team kevlars this season although not on Eurosport but probably YouTube at some point in the next few days, you will see Kings Lynn v Ipswich resplendent in matching kevlars with Ipswich using r/r & a guest wearing Peterborough kevlars. :wink: :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

Quite a few people on here were quick to suggest dropping Pijper to make a double change when Allen left! I hope they're all brave enough to admit they were wrong!

Yes, fair comment. He looks very good for three years out of it and is holding his own with plenty of determination.:t:

Edited by scunny1
spelling mistake
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Quite a few people on here were quick to suggest dropping Pijper to make a double change when Allen left! I hope they're all brave enough to admit they were wrong!

The problem is Scunthorpe built a team 3.27 points under the limit, so all the riders could do their job and we would still be towards the bottom of table. I still think Scunny should sign Bradley Wilson Dean (who is in the country looking for a team), drop Lambet or Theo neither have have done anything wrong but the current team stand no chance of winning the league. 

Winning the league??? Jeez, I'd settle for getting in the play offs this season!:rofl:

Personally I didn’t doubt him he performed really well the last time he rode for us..and he looks even better with his new Kevlars he really stands out