British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

Well done Adam Ellis what a shambles against the bottom side. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Yeah….. 14 points away.

huuuuge mistake

Exactly I think Auty would have struggled for 5 today 

11 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Past his best IMO ,and was in the Team for his home form and entertaining.

Possibly true, I just thought there would be a team out there who needed a rider.

For me Macdonalds time has to be up, what’s everyone else’s opinions on this I wonder what his true average will be when that comes out 

I felt he was a little unlucky on fri either getting shunted out wide or left with no where to go and losing momentum 

10 minutes ago, eric i said:

Jake Mulford and Josh Auty for Josh mcdonald and Theo.

To be honest Theo has been really good so a bit harsh on him in my opinion and I don’t think we can bring Auty back in according some rule about removing a rider then re adding them 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, eric i said:

Jake Mulford and Josh Auty for Josh mcdonald and Theo.

I`m on dangerous ground here but I don`t think Scunthorpe would be allowed to resign Auty.

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Ellis replacing Auty was a wrong move, you won’t improve that much also Elis is not like Auty exciting Godfrey has made a huge mistake,

your obsession with Auty is odd!! At home once Adam is dialled in its about even and away Ellis is miles ahead of Auty!!! Auty hasnt even been good at Scunny this year 

Just now, phillipsr said:

your obsession with Auty is odd!! At home once Adam is dialled in its about even and away Ellis is miles ahead of Auty!!! Auty hasnt even been good at Scunny this year 

Is there a doctor in the house.

4 minutes ago, screm said:

I`m on dangerous ground here but I don`t think Scunthorpe would be allowed to resign Auty.

I think you can after 14 days, not sure if Newcastle have already signed him though.

7 minutes ago, eric i said:

I think you can after 14 days, not sure if Newcastle have already signed him though.

Wonder who Newcastle will be dropping because Clegg seems to have found some speed maybe Roynon ?

1 minute ago, Ryan555 said:

Wonder who Newcastle will be dropping because Clegg seems to have found some speed maybe Roynon ?

Roynon as hes injured.

9 minutes ago, eric i said:

Not sure if rules make much difference anymore, Berwick for example seem to have been able to sign Kasper Anderson to replace Coty Garcia only for them to re-declare their team to include Coty Garcia which enabled them to have R/R at Scunthorpe last Friday and Berwick last night. Looks like they will re-declare their team again that will see Anderson replace Garcia, so Auty coming back into the Scunthorpe team is quite possible.

6 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Not sue on averages but Newcastle are able to have R/R for Roynon, if that changes and Roynon drops to reserve that would obviously change things so replacing him now would make sense.