British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

2 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

I think why people are questioning McDonald is after this Saturday he will be given a new average as it will be four home and away fixtures so his new average will kick in within 7 days I think . So why try and strengthen the top end with Ellis coming in and let the bottom end just carry on . Speedway can be ruthless and if a change will freshen things up I’m all for it as the home form is good and Palin has been taking an extra  reserve ride 

MacDonald has a rolling ave already (Sheffield 2019) 4H & 4A doesn't affect him!

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

MacDonald has a rolling ave already (Sheffield 2019) 4H & 4A doesn't affect him!

So when will a genuine average show up on the green sheet averages ? 

4 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

So when will a genuine average show up on the green sheet averages ? 

His average must be exactly 4.00 or below as a foreigner can't have an average below 4! His June ave was 4.11!

45 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

His average must be exactly 4.00 or below as a foreigner can't have an average below 4! His June ave was 4.11!

Straight back to 4.00 in the latest ones I believe. Noticed him at the Kings Lynn TV meeting tonight hopefully pick up some tips in all seriousness Dillion Ruml was everywhere and he seems to really been going well so I think it can make difference for new riders over here 

Edited by Ryan555

I heard your new signing might bring home the bacon!!!

3 hours ago, BROCK said:

I heard your new signing might bring home the bacon!!!

Oh thought he was “retired” would be big at reserve for Scunny. Reckon we will have to wait until the next lot of averages to get him in 

Just now, Ryan555 said:

Oh thought he was “retired” would be big at reserve for Scunny. Reckon we will have to wait until the next lot of averages to get him in 

I would think its more Danish than Tom. For a start he is still in the Kent 1-7 and you can't be in two teams at once. 

30 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I would think its more Danish than Tom. For a start he is still in the Kent 1-7 and you can't be in two teams at once. 

Oh you’ve lost me here any more clues ?!

Sorry wrong club. He has gone too Leicester. Hans Andersen.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BROCK said:

Sorry wrong club. He has gone too Leicester. Hans Andersen.

I did think that you might have put it in the wrong thread when you said Danish 

On 7/5/2021 at 1:48 PM, szkocjasid said:

Are you sure he has a 4H &4A average from Sheffi

29 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Are you sure he has a 4H &4A average from Sheffi

I don't think he got an average from his time at Sheffield, but I don't understand why. 

5 minutes ago, eric i said:

I don't think he got an average from his time at Sheffield, but I don't understand why. 

Yes he did get an average 3.94, but under rules that translates to a GSA of 4.00