British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

20 hours ago, eric i said:

I wasn't aware of that rule, is it because he's Australian it can't drop below 4?

Yeah apparently 

5 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

His 4th home meeting is not until Redcar on 13th August!

Ellis has a rolling ave from Birmingham in 2019, so shouldn't need 4H & 4A to get an ave. His Prem converted ave should be replaced by his Champ rolling ave on 1st August!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a note to Scunthorpe fans planning on coming to the Birmingham v Scorpions clash next Wednesday 14th July is that tickets MUST be bought on line before 6pm on day of the meeting from www.trybooking.com , via the link on the Birmingham website  or via this link :   https://www.trybooking.co.uk/BDML 

There are NO on the night cash entries .

Edited by Speedway fan

17 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Ellis has a rolling ave from Birmingham in 2019, so shouldn't need 4H & 4A to get an ave. His Prem converted ave should be replaced by his Champ rolling ave on 1st August!

Cheers. Forgot about that rule & was just going by the assessed rule.

5 minutes ago, screm said:

Justin Sedgeman is now available.

only released from sheffield still with glasgow 

• Like 1

Ellis average drops from 9.74 to 7.92 from 1st of august.......

Straight swap Theo Pijper for Josh Auty, might be harsh on Theo but I think it would make us stronger.

24 minutes ago, eric i said:

Straight swap Theo Pijper for Josh Auty, might be harsh on Theo but I think it would make us stronger.

Oooh didn’t think of that 

50 minutes ago, eric i said:

Is there some rule preventing a team from bringing back a rider who has been dropped?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RS50 said:

Is there some rule preventing a team from bringing back a rider who has been dropped?

Might still apply unless Godfrey wants it changed;)

• Haha 1

For goodness sake theo has been consistently scoring and is a good team man Auty is out for himself and not a team player give your heads a wobble 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

For goodness sake theo has been consistently scoring and is a good team man Auty is out for himself and not a team player give your heads a wobble 

Yeah as much as it’s an interesting option Theo has been brilliant and has put a lot on his average and doesn’t deserved to be dropped 

25 minutes ago, RS50 said:

I think that rule only applies for 2 weeks.

Can Scunny really compete with the likes of Poole or Leicester if they made it to the play offs? Time to strengthen up.

Bit of a left field one here but we could drop Simon Lambert for Auty and Macdonald for Kinsley. In my opinion Kinsley really deserves a championship spot he’s smashing the national league and was thrown into an impossible job with Kings Lynn

• Like 1