British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

Thg ,..I feel as though I’m sat in an animal field smelling the aroma…you get my drift Del Boy..why mention josh and then come out with some more animal stuff beginning with a capital B..how do you know this stink your arousing I can smell it through my phone..surely mr god would know more about josh situation more than you..am I missing something after a nice glass of jam shed 

2 minutes ago, Shrimmy said:

Thg ,..I feel as though I’m sat in an animal field smelling the aroma…you get my drift Del Boy..why mention josh and then come out with some more animal stuff beginning with a capital B..how do you know this stink your arousing I can smell it through my phone..surely mr god would know more about josh situation more than you..am I missing something after a nice glass of jam shed 

Not had a drop of the old Red yet saving that for tomorrow... and I would say you are right Rob God fully knows the situation with Josh... and I know a couple of clubs who have made approaches and Josh has declined... 

However there has been a little "to do" at Newcastle airport tonight which I am sure Rob God will share with you all tomorrow if the weather does not intervene that may have resulted in Rob God possibly having to make a call... however all is well now... so panic over....

Regards 

THJ 

30 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Not had a drop of the old Red yet saving that for tomorrow... and I would say you are right Rob God fully knows the situation with Josh... and I know a couple of clubs who have made approaches and Josh has declined... 

However there has been a little "to do" at Newcastle airport tonight which I am sure Rob God will share with you all tomorrow if the weather does not intervene that may have resulted in Rob God possibly having to make a call... however all is well now... so panic over....

Regards 

THJ 

The weather just isn’t going to hold is it! I’m very intrigued 

Edited by Ryan555

14 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

The weather just isn’t going to hold is it! I’m very intrigued 

No it's forecast 13mm of rain tomorrow down your way an whilst 2 3 or 4mm of rain can be coped with anything over that and it's curtains...

If you get what's forecast I wouldn't be surprised if there was an early call off...

Regards 

THJ 

On 7/27/2021 at 10:31 PM, RS50 said:

Is there some rule preventing a team from bringing back a rider who has been dropped?

You could not make it up could you!!  only speedway could have a joke rule like that in place unbelievable really.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 11:21 PM, Ryan555 said:

Bit of a left field one here but we could drop Simon Lambert for Auty and Macdonald for Kinsley. In my opinion Kinsley really deserves a championship spot he’s smashing the national league and was thrown into an impossible job with Kings Lynn

I hope your are right Ryan as i like Kinsley as a rider,  but if you look at the reserves in the Championship it is really tough.Could not see him scoring many points exspecially away at number 6 

21 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I hope your are right Ryan as i like Kinsley as a rider,  but if you look at the reserves in the Championship it is really tough.Could not see him scoring many points exspecially away at number 6 

Yeah I just thought he always came across a real nice lad and deserves a go at the end of the day he is averaging nearly nine in the national league 

36 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

You could not make it up could you!!  only speedway could have a joke rule like that in place unbelievable really.

A rule bought in mainly at the demand of fans on forums like this. There were several examples (not all involving Poole) of riders being dropped to accommodate a team change then reinstated a few days later when new averages meant that the dropped rider could be fitted back in.

32 minutes ago, arnieg said:

A rule bought in mainly at the demand of fans on forums like this. There were several examples (not all involving Poole) of riders being dropped to accommodate a team change then reinstated a few days later when new averages meant that the dropped rider could be fitted back in.

Wasnt it brought in because of Berwicks antics one year?

3 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

Yeah I just thought he always came across a real nice lad and deserves a go at the end of the day he is averaging nearly nine in the national league 

Totally right Ryan and as with Danyon Hume he certainly deserves a prolonged run in a Championship team.If he sticks at it and he keeps up his impressive  NL form he will get there.

3 hours ago, arnieg said:

Maybe that explains it , but god this sport is obsessed with endless rules wouldn’t it better to try to keep it basic and encourage continuity.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Forget about Josh as riders cannot guest if not in a League team declared 1-7

11 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

The gap between NL & Champ has never been bigger! A rider like Jack Smith guests for Belle Vue twice & hardly dropped a point, but has he even scored 1 point for Plymouth since signing for them? As the NL is so weak you can't even say getting a 9.5 ave means you're ready to compete at Championship level!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

The gap between NL & Champ has never been bigger! A rider like Jack Smith guests for Belle Vue twice & hardly dropped a point, but has he even scored 1 point for Plymouth since signing for them? As the NL is so weak you can't even say getting a 9.5 ave means you're ready to compete at Championship level!

Yeah I totally agree with what your saying but he’s got to get another chance some day I’m sure he could do a job at reserve like he did for Scunny he should of got another year there just Jordan came In and blew him out the limelight a little