British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

On 8/29/2021 at 10:20 PM, Tosh1218 said:

If Aarnio is suspended next Friday , his average isn’t the greatest plus there’s other teams racing on the same night won’t help in getting a good guest ,I’d be tempted to get Aaron Summers from Berwick 

You got your wish of Aaron Summers riding in the meeting. Sadly it seems it's for Leicester instead of Nick Morris

2 hours ago, archie21 said:

Does anyone know how Jordan Palin is after his off at Redcar on Friday ?? Will he be at Scuni on Friday and if not who will be in the team ?

It certainly would be nice to know how he is

1 hour ago, Fozzie4388 said:

You got your wish of Aaron Summers riding in the meeting. Sadly it seems it's for Leicester instead of Nick Morris

Don’t mind that from a Scorpion point of view 

• Like 1

Just seen that Jordan Palin has put something out on his social media saying that it is going to be a minimum of 2 weeks for the collar bone injury suffered at Redcar so a guest will be required. Will they have to ride at number 2 because that’s where he is in the latest average change?

22 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

So What’s the crack with Aarnio will it be a guest ? and will our riding order change for Friday night

Supposed to be Simon Lambert dropping to reserve with Palin at 2 however Palin out for a minimum of 2 weeks so not sure how this will work

So does the guest for Palin have to be a rising star or can we use anyone bellow his average or RR.

8 minutes ago, eric i said:

So does the guest for Palin have to be a rising star or can we use anyone bellow his average or RR.

I really don’t know and I don’t think many people do 

1 minute ago, Tosh1218 said:

Is Leon flint available 

Flint is but he is a 3 star rising star and Palin is 1  so don’t know if we can use him 

7 minutes ago, eric i said:

Sure Berwick had to use R/R for Leon at Newcastle. Possibly able to use a rising star?

Cannot use average from what I remember.

1 minute ago, Gambo95 said:

Sure Berwick had to use R/R for Leon at Newcastle. Possibly able to use a rising star?

Right not ideal that as I feel Rob will have been planning r/r for Aarnio already we will wait and see 

4 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

They used r/r,they could have used a rising star but only up to 3 ️ 

Just now, Fromafar said:

They used r/r,they could have used a rising star but only up to 3 ️ 

Suppose it depends on who is available and willing to guest as to what way we go around this but would only expect 6 riders !